•Two good ennemies•

Tonight, will be a party and everyone in the school is invited by Japan. The party will be done in the school at 20:00. The theme is CHRISTMAS NYA NYA. Nobody know what does it means, but anyway...

Canada's POV
☆⌒(≧▽​° )

There's a party tonight but i have work to do for tomorrow... And it will take too much time. I can't do here, in school because they close very early. So, i think i will miss the party. But I'm sure America will be. I hope Japan will understand. But anyway, I got a message from America this morning, he is still in his bed btw... He write me to wake him up in 10 minutes. I replied ok, he is always lazy like this, every morning!... I just take a coffee because I'm not really hungry this morning... I pass my time on my phone. Australia and New-Zealand just go now, not even taking the time for eating something... I go wake up America now.
"Ame, it's time for school."
"Mmh..." He say. It's definitely a good respond, yeah...!

I quit the room and go downstairs for making his breakfast. I prepare his breakfast but not every morning. I like it! It's like being a mom haha! He finally come and immediately take his phone. "So... Are you ready for the party tonight?" I ask. "Oh, uh not yet... And you?" He answer.
"Oh! No, I don't go... I have work to do. It will take all night."
"Oh come on! I have nobody if you don't come!" He say with a sad voice. I hesitate but still say I can't. He just sight and eat his cereals. Our bus come very soon so I already go prepare myself. America look... Anxious? He is a bit tired too but this is not the only problem. I ask him if everything is ok. He just look at me and smile saying: "Yep! Don't worry! It's not like, I haven't sleep all night HAHA!" and start to cry a bit. I look at him confuse and hug him.
I try to calm him: "Hey... Shhh... It's okay. That's append to me every night haha...!" But I still know it was not for that he is crying. I ask him why you're crying just because of that? He look up at me, with tears and say: "It's... I... I don't know what to feel...".
I didn't answer because... I don't know what to answer! Is it love? Or a friendship feeling? I want to ask him but it's already late, he look at the time on his phone: "Ah! We're going to be late! Hurry Canada!" He bring his backpack and run outside. I follow him and lock the door.
We run to the bus station. There's a lot of people so, the bus isn't here yet. America didn't go join Germany today. He is with Poland anyway. We stay without saying anything to each other... Suddenly...

China's POV
(◕ᴗ◕✿)

It's the perfect time to go talk to America! I saw him and his brother over there. I go towards him, he didn't see me. Hey! I can come by surprise! I come behind him and...: "Nǐ hǎo America!~"
He look behind him surprise and look up at me. I smile and hand him a letter. I tell him to open it when he will arrive at school and winks at him. He look at the letter confuse and then at me but smile. Awww... His smile is my everything~
I hope Russia didn't see me!~

Nobody's POV
(◕ᴗ◕✿)

Everybody arrive at school and the lessons start: there was math in the morning for America's class then English. After that, Science. Nothing special happened. America still remember the letter and will open it after the pause.

America's POV
(◕ᴗ◕✿)

The pause ended quickly, of course... I was thinking about this letter...! There's history now and we're watching a movie, so I can read the letter while we're looking at the film! Easy uh?
I'm the first to arrive in the classroom. I go say good morning to Mister India, our history teacher and go sit in my place. The others are coming too. China look at me with a big creepy smile on his face like uh... Always? Anyway, Russia is next to me in class, he haven't see the letter yet...! That's fantastic! I will just read it and then put it in the trash! Yeah! Great plan Ame!
...
I'm talking alone in my head again uh?...