•A date to three•

•art by michanpc on Tumblr

Canada's POV
(┛❍ᴥ❍)┛彡┻━┻

It's Monday... This is not a bad day actually. The weekend was great... But about Saturday, what America saw in the TV about the murder of Philippines... This is scary! I don't want one of my family die because of a psycho! Anyway, I can't think about this right now or else, I'll be late for school. I go down the stairs after doing my shower and brush my teeth. I don't see anyone in the kitchen. Dad and mom went working. But where are Australia and New Zealand? I hear footsteps from the stairs. It's America and I ask him where are Australia and New Zealand. He tell me they're going on a trip with their class, so they got up early. Oh okay, that's okay then!
I prepare my breakfast and for America, a coffee. I take his cup and give him: "Thank you... But uh, I'm not sure if I'm going to school today..." he say. "Why? You're okay no?" I ask. He say he have a test that's why he didn't want to go. I tell him to revise for the next test and he nod. I take my bag and put my shoes, my jacket on. I say bye bye to America, he's watching TV... And now, I'm on my way for school!

The bus come, I go inside and see Ukraine. I go to him and kiss his cheek. He smile. Awww... How can you be more cute?!

Russia's POV
(┛❍ᴥ❍)┛彡┻━┻

I get up early today. But I was on my phone so I didn't take the same bus as usual with Belarus, Ukraine and Kazakhstan. I start to put my shoes on but suddenly, Mexico call me. "Yeah?" I say. "Hey Russia! Do you take another bus today? I didn't saw you with your siblings." he ask. I tell him why. "Oh it's oki, you won't be late! Just hurry a little bit my love! Bye bye!". He hang up. He call me «love»?
Well, uh... That's okay... I guess...? I'm confuse now, really... I don't know who I appreciate and who I hate... And if I will be late right now...! Well, that's not important... I put everything on and get off my house. Maybe America is late too no?
.
.
.
.
What?! Why did I just say??? Why I care so much about him?! We never talk! Like, a real talk, the other times, no...
I pass his house and decide to see if he is still here. It's impossible because it's 7:30 and school start at 7:38. But anyway... I knock.
.
.
.
.
.
Someone open the door and it is him!
Why am I happy? I don't care about anybody normally...
"Ohhhhh! What a surprise!~ What are you doing here Ruski?~" he tell me with a flirting voice. "Uh..." I lost my words...- But why?! What the...-
"You will be late at school... But I guess you want something else than school... Riiiiiight?"
I look away... Am I blushing?! Why happen to me?! I can't control my feelings and that's really strange!
He wait, here, and stare at me with... loving eyes?! I look at him and then smile. Or else this will be more awkward than now...
He giggle and invite me inside.
You know what? I don't care about school, I enter in his house and take my shoes off. He close the door and go to the kitchen: "You can sit on the couch! I prepare something to eat!"
I go sit on the couch and stare at the TV. And want to look at him, but, this can be awkward... Why? Uhhhhhh idk... But still! I stare the TV.
I turn my head at him but just a little bit to see him. He's making, uh... I don't know what. But his outfit is adorable... He wear a black oversize T-shirt with a rabbit on it, a white short and pink sleepers, they are also rabbit. *Sigh*...
.
.
.
I stray again... What is wrong with me?! I don't like him but my body his like yes you like him! My brain is confuse. "Here!". I see America with a plate and a hamburger on and some fries. "Thank you... This was not obligated you know..." I say. He laugh and sit next to me: "You're so funny! I can't prepare something only for me! And, I make this especially for you~" he say with a smile and then eat his hamburger. I don't know what to say I just smile at him and eat mine too. He probably see it. All of this start because of my stupid idea to «visit» him... I hate myself sometimes... No! ALWAYS.