•The convention•

Canada's POV
(◕ᴗ◕✿)

"America? Are you wake up?" I say in front of his door. I heard a stupid love song, you know, those songs after a break up... No? You can't see what I'm talking about...? Well it's nothing important... "Haha America... Very funny...! Stop with those stupid songs! We hear it a hundred times!" I say.
He will never come. He didn't go to school for 3 days! After what Russia said, he isn't the same... And, I
it's Friday today, tomorrow, we have a meeting with all the countries! There's everyone!!! He can't be lazy like that in front of everyone!
(If you want to know the countries, here it is!(☞゚ヮ゚)☞Russia, America, Iran, Canada, Mexico, France, UK, New-Zealand, Australia, Syria, Germany, Chile, Argentina, India, China, North Korea, South Korea, South Africa, Greenland, Philippines, Indonesia, Malaysia, Japan, Singapore, Thailand, Taiwan, Netherlands, Switzerland, Belgium, Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Norway, Estonia, Cuba, Belarus, Ukraine, Kazakhstan, Brazil, Peru, Poland, Spain, Italy, Portugal, Latvia, Lithuania, Czech Republic, Vietnam, Laos, Greece, Turkey, Afghanistan, Israel and Nepal.
Yes, I had fun to do this('-﹏-';) )
I know it's hard to move on after a breakup, but they dated for 4-5 months and not even! It's not that complicated! With Ukraine, I tried not to think about him and it worked...! Well, halfway but uh... That is not the question! I asked my parents and my brothers to help me get him out of his room. It didn't work. We just stayed in front of his room door and telling him louder and louder to get out of his room. He really doesn't give a sh- no Canada... Don't say bad words.⁽⁽ଘ( ˊᵕˋ )ଓ⁾⁾
I went to school, there was nothing interesting... I didn't saw Mexico... I hope he will come to the meeting... I wanted to talk with Russia but it seems he doesn't wanted to talked... Everytime I was trying to come towards him he dodged me, E V E R Y T I M E!!!!
I hope he will come too in the convention... But anyway, it's almost night... And I'm still in school. Why? Well, we had a test and I asked to the teacher if I the answers I wrote were correct. And, surprisingly, he told me! He told me everything about the exam and he even took mine and corrected it in front of me! I got a A! I didn't get too excited I just smiled and went to my locker but... OH BOI I was so happy! But anyway, let's leave my notes aside for now. I had to hurry a little, there was almost no one. Just a few teachers as usual. I went all the way downstairs and I had to go to the manager to give him an absence card for America. When I arrived at the door of his office, there was no one in the corridors, I heard Mexico was talking to him. I wanted to listen a little more to what they said. So I went closer to the door to hear better. The principal was talking about his relation to the other students. Mexico then replied that it felt neutral towards everyone. It is true that I only saw him with Chile, Argentina and Bolivia. He didn't talked to them often anyway. Then, I also heard EU said that he would be here for Mexico if something happened to him. It was weird said like that, but also intended for a school with, I don't know how many countries, to listen every students! How to take care of all? But I think he liked Mexico a lot... I mean, who doesn't?! Even Russia liked him! *Cough* anyway... The door opened very quickly and I couldn't listened them too long. When Mexico opened the door, he smiled at me and went outside. I entered immediately after that, a little bit blushed: "Uhm... Good afternoon Mister... Or good evening uh..." I couldn't found my words. He giggled a bit and asked me if he could helped me. I told him about America and gave the absence paper to him. He asked quickly what he had. I said: "Well, he had a break in love that's all haha!" He laughed too and we said goodbye to each other. That's what happened in school. But, after school, America is still in his room!!! That's insane to locked yourself 24 hours in a room! I kick his door one time but it didn't work. He just yell at me this stop angrily. It hurt my leg arghhhh!
He stay in his room. All of us are in the living room and he is in his room, alone but! This time, no music! That's better...!

America's POV
(◕ᴗ◕✿)

I cried a lot these three days... I cried, then watched some movies, then cried again and then fell asleep. But then, woke up again, watched memes on YouTube, get some foods, when nobody was home, in the kitchen. And all over again... Movies, eating, series, memes, video games too, sleeping and crying. I thought a lot about everybody... Germany texted me a lot of messages but I didn't answered. My mom tried to talked with me, it helped actually, I listened her, she was in the other side of the door and told me some stories. Then, Australia tried to bring his friends in my room, his snakes or other weird animals but it didn't worked, a good news btw... Canada before and New Zealand... He just sat down in front of my door and I could heard his Nintendo Switch, he was playing Mario Kart. Oh! I almost forgot my dad, he had slipped a few comics under my door and told me it was one of his favorite activities when he was young. Read a lot of comics!

I spend my time reading today.
I think it's time to go out of my room. I go downstairs. They all look at me surprise and happy. "YAYYYY!!! You're back little brother!!!" Say Australia and hug me. I hug him back. "Glad you finally came!" Say my dad happily. "Yeah uhm... I just wanted to ask... Do you see my sunglasses?" I ask.
They all laugh, New Zealand giggle, and my mom say: "Come help us with the dinner now! Hahaha!".
I smile and laugh too.
I love them so much...

Nobody's POV
(◕ᴗ◕✿)

It's midnight, and tomorrow, everybody will be at the convention. This convention is about how everyone is dealing with their natural resources, the climate, the pollution too and global warming too. They will be NATO, EU, ONU and ASEAN. They organised all this of course.

Time skip...
It's the morning, everyone will wake up and prepare themselves for the meeting. Like, giving gifts do buying them, buy a costume or dresses those things.
Everyone is ready in America's family. They all wear a different costumes and France wear a dress with flowers on it. It's a cute convention for her, so she had to wear something cute!

America's POV
(◕ᴗ◕✿)

I just hope, GOD PLEASE NOTHING EMBARRASSING HAPPEN TO ME!!!
I'm already in the shit with this breakup, I think all the countries know that! So, I hope nothing bad happen...
⁄(⁄ ⁄•⁄-⁄•⁄ ⁄)⁄

We get in my parents' car. We listen different musics and talk about how it will be, with who we're going to go see first... I'm sweating. I will just stay with my parents! Yeah! Like when I was younger! Like a little child! And I'm shorter than my dad. So, I will hide behind him! I'm genius sometimes! No, everytime HAHA!
*COUGH*
I'm still sick uh... I lost my voice those three days too... But I'm better now! I guess...?

(◕ᴗ◕✿)
Hey! I know it's a short chapter sorry, I will write more the next chapter!
But I hope you like it!
(Especially the passage where I write all the countries that are going to be at the convention haha)
✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧

Words↪️
1335