•Too fast•

The art is not mine, the artist is GilvasMilla on Twitter
(I found it(人*´∀`)。*゚+)

Russia's POV
(◕ᴗ◕✿)

I hate when my dad wants to meet one of my friends of boyfriend/girlfriend!
He always find something embarrassing to show up!
Like, on time, I bring my friends for playing video games and then, he enter in the room with a album photos of me when I was 4 years old AND tell us facts about me!
It was horrible...(~_~メ)
I hope he won't do anything like that with America...! We have nothing to say but anyway, we stay here, in the living room, without talking. Just, looking at each other...!

America's POV
(◕ᴗ◕✿)

Well... I'm a bit tired right now and not in a good mood so... If I say or do something really disgusting, it's not my... Uh... Wait... I feel dizzy... Why- What the hell...!?
Oh no- I think I'm going to throw up-
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
America?!
America!
America!!!

I hear a familiar voice... Canada?
"God... You're fine!" He say and hug me.
I don't know what happened... I was with... RUSSIA! And... And his father!
"Wh... Where is Russia?" I ask.
He look at me strangely: "He brought you here, you don't remember?"
I... I remember him, the living room, his father, the party, i was not good and I felt dizzy... He look at me and smiled strangely: "So... Uh... I wanted to ask you something actually...". I sat in my bed because, yes I was in my bed, and listened.
"I wonder if... Mexico was in the party... Did you saw him?" He ask. I look confused... Why he wants to know that? And, I just wake up! Can't he just ask me how I'm feeling or if Russia is still waiting here?! But anyway... He is my brother so I answer him: "Yeah... Me and Russia, we saw him from the bar passing through the people and go to a room. Then, he ran into us in another room when I was not feeling well and spoke with Russia." He then look at me a bit embarrassed. I know where he wants to go... I ask him if he liked him.
He jumped out of the bed and try to make a bunch of excuses: "N...No!!! Of course... Of course not! It's just for know where he was. It's nothing serious!" He start to blush. I giggled but my brain hurts... Owww...! I smile at him and tell him it's normal to feel that. He start to blush even more: "I... I want to talk with him one time but... I can't... I'm too paralyzed when I see him!"
So, I tell him I could help him with this little problem! He looked at me with stars in his eyes, like I told him they'll be together for life... He hugged me: "Thank you, thank you, thank you so much!!!"
"Hey, it's nothing... It's for my brother I do that so..."
...........
Wait a minute... Isn't he with Ukraine?? I push him away from the hug and scream at him: "You're already with Ukraine! Why do you want to be with him anyway?!"
He look at me surprise and then look away sadly. Oh... They aren't together anymore uh? He didn't answer, but then: "I was... But then, my feelings were not for him anymore... But for Mexico... And... I wanted to tell him sooner but I couldn't..."
Why I never shut my mouth urghh...
I kinda try to hug him but he already jumped at me and cry a bit.
I will help him anyway... Like I said, he is my brother. Plus, my older brother!
I'm still a little nervous... Why in the whole school he had to choose him! But I support him anyway.
He backed off and smiled.
He tell me good night and I immediately fall asleep. I just hope Russia is okay too.

In the next morning...

Mexico's POV
(◕ᴗ◕✿)

I feel like I drink a lot last night! I didn't even touch to the food or anything else in the party! But still... I got a call from America this morning... What he wants this time?... I take the phone and called him again: "Hey Mexico, can we talk in the bus a minute?" He say.
I hesitate... But tell him yeah, why not. He then say it's awesome and hang up. Yeah whatever...
I get up and take something to wear. A black Jean, white t-shirt and a jacket on plus my winter coat. It's freezing outside this year... I go to the kitchen and everybody was already wake up. When I say everybody, we are roommate. There's Chile, Bolivia, Venezuela and Argentina. I hate Argentina but eh... He have nowhere to go, every other roommates are completed so we took him with us. Yeah...! All the Latinos!... Not all but... You get it okay?
... I take an apple. I always take a fruit in the morning. The others too but then they eat cereals too. Anyway, I wonder if they heard about Japan... I get up and go turn on the TV, yep, even here they are talking about it: "Do you guys hear about that?" I ask.
"Of course, during the party." Say Chile.
Wait... During the party? How is it possible? I kill her at 22:00 or something like that. I tell him how?
Then, Peru come, yeah I forgot to mention him... "Someone say that Japan is missing and still now, nobody knows where she is." He say and then yawned. My plan worked!~ Now, I have to find a plan for China... This is going to be hard cause he is taller and a bit stronger than me... But I will still kill him.
After that and the breakfast, we all go to school. America wants to talk with me? Really?! Ha! It's a joke right...?