•A bloody party•

Russia's POV
(◕ᴗ◕✿)

I hope I'm not late, it's 19:50 and nobody is outside of the school... I enter in the school and go downstairs where's the big room for theatre or party like that. Everybody is here, I search for America but it's really big here and I can't see who is who! I go to the bar, because yeah, there's a bar here, and take a limonade. I can't take vodka because, THERE'S NO VODKA!!! How can she do a party without vodka?! Without alcohol at all... "Kon'nichiwa Russia-kun!!!~ How are you?". I turn back and see Japan with a big smile on her face. I respond her I'm okay and if she saw America. She tell me of course and take me directly to him.
He is with... China?!
They're laughing and talking. "Have a super night Russia-kun!~ Btw, your clothes are sugoi~~" and then she left me. I'm just wearing a normal blue costume but uh... Anyway. I go towards them. They didn't notice me approaching but then: "Oh! RUSSIA!!!" America jump at me and hug me. He is adorable~ I can see China a little bit annoyed by this approach but I just smiled at him and hug America back. He is so sweet... And warm... No... Wait... He isn't warm... I look at him and to his outfit: "Why did you wear something like that? It's freezing outside!" I say with a little bit of authority. He look at me sadly: "It's for you that I wear this!"
"I think it's cute on you~" tell China with a smirk on his stupid face...
I groaned at him and look at him with anger. Btw, I didn't see Mexico... Where he can be? I wanted to search him but America is still hugging me.
( T_T)\(^-^ )

America's POV
(◕ᴗ◕✿)

He is so warm~~~
I can't let him go! And he is my boyfriend so he can't let me go! ÒwÓ
I look over China and....... Yeah, he is still here watching us. He noticed me looking at him and simply smile at me but this time, a soft smile. I blushed a bit.
Russia try to push me away but kindly, not nastily: "Let's go find something to drink." He say with a smile. I smile back and let him go from the hug, taking his hand and left China who, surprisingly, didn't care about it. He go to a group of friends.
I walk away with Russia and take a limonade together. We looked who is in the party: "Japan seems to have fun tonight!" I say giggling a bit. Russia giggle too and we stay at the bar, without talking. I come closer and closer to him and then, hug him. He cares me around his arm and kiss my forehead. I was confused but I feel really good. I hope we stay like this all the time...~

China's POV
(◕ᴗ◕✿)

I go towards Cuba because he was alone. I saw America and Russia at the bar. I hope they will break up one day...
"Hey Cuba I was thinking-"
"OH!!! HEY CHINAAAAA!!! How *hick* are you my comrade??"
What- He is drunk? Yeah... Definitely. I can smell alcohol: "How did you get alcohol?"
"I took it before the party. You want some??" I refuse of course. I don't want to drink when there's America. I don't want to do something embarrassing in front of him!
He continue to drink. Urghh... Where is North Korea? I didn't see him... Ha! I see! He is with- His brother? Oh well... They are much closer now that's perfect... Now... I'm alone... With Cuba who's drunk!...
.
.
.
.
Oh?
Mexico?
It's true that I didn't see him before. It's already 21:30 and he comes now?
Well... Okay. He seems concentrate. But anyway... I look at the bar. At America and his boyfriend...

Russia's POV
(◕ᴗ◕✿)

We are comfortable here. I think it's going to be a calm night... Oh! Mexico??
I see him passing with a bag. Where is he going? He have a pretty blue dress... He look beautiful. But uh... Anyway! I look at America.
.
.
.
He is sleeping?? What the- Okay... It's nothing... I can hear some "Awww~" and "They are cute!!!!~" towards us...
Urghh...
I continue to take care of him of course but still follow Mexico with my eyes. He go upstairs and enter a room. Uh? What is he doing?
Suddenly, America wakes up and tell me if we can go to a room, he doesn't seem alright...: "I swear I love this party but I'm not feeling good..."
I took him in my arms and go upstairs. I say if the rooms were empty everyone says yes, they are just sports stuff or decoration for events, like this one. I open a door and, surprisingly, there's a couch. I lay down America on the couch and sit next to him. He have his eyes close. He look so peaceful and... Sweet~
I come closer and closer to him, he didn't notice. Finally I'm really close to his mouth, mabye, I can... Kiss him...
But suddenly...