•Friends forever•

•art credit to michanpc on Tumblr

Nobody's POV
(┛❍ᴥ❍)┛彡┻━┻
America was in detention after what he did to Mexico. But that was not the end. He was angry that Mexico was steeling the love of his life and for showing him the creepy MacDonald clown. He had to find something for

In the detention class...

America's POV
(┛❍ᴥ❍)┛彡┻━┻

I hate this class... And there's nobody but M-E!
The teacher is on his computer. I think it's Mister Portugal. I don't care who the f**** he is... I try to find a plan to take revenge on Mexico.
I suddenly hear my phone vibrating. I take it silently and look the messages.

Germany: YOOO YOU GOT A FIGHT WITH MEXICO?!
America:It wasn't a fight but, we can call it that way.
Germany: But why??
America: I'll tell u l8 I'm on detention because of that now.
Germany: Oh okay, talk to u l8!👋
America: 👌

I quickly put my phone in my pocket and the teacher tell me that I can go now. Finally...!
When I arrive at the bus station, I see... Russia?! Oh god not now...!
I'm too tired to talk normally and naturally. I just stand somewhere where he can't see me. But he did... Obviously...
"Hey America!"
"Oh! Uhm hey Russia, what's up?"
"Nothing, I just saw you and wanted to talk with you."
"Ah! Uhm, okay..."
There's a awkward silence after this but then he start to talk.
"So uhm, about the fight at lunch..."
I cut him and tell him that it wasn't my attention to fight him like a animal but to teach him a lesson that he will never forget. That's true, he played with my nerves! Russia look at me surprise and then tell me that Mexico isn't bad or evil. He just need some attention and want to be friend with everyone.
Yeah yeah... I'm not stupid to see the fake friend. "Russia, listen... I've got some issues lately... Anxiety, insomnia and I don't want to fight with your boyfriend..." I wait a reaction from him like 'no! He is not my boyfriend!' or something like that but nothing. So I purchase: "I just want to be your... Uhm... Your..."

I don't know... My boyfriend? My best friend? My roommate? My crush? My... Friend? After a deep breath I tell him:
"... To be your friend."
He smile. And hug me.

Wow... It's warm... And soft because of his jacket... I like it... We stand there 5 minutes, hugging each other. "Do... Do you think I'm gay?" he whispering me. Well, you have a boyfriend so uhhhhh yes. I tell him that but not so rude. He then tell me that Mexico isn't is boyfriend. He say that name because Mexico likes it and he can't change it because he tell me that Mexico was his only friend since kindergarten.
I look up at him and see him upset... I hesitate to kiss him. To make him better. We're so close... I can feel his warm breath on my lips... It's the time America... Kiss him! Go!!!

Too late. The bus arrive. "I have to take this bus, see you tomorrow!" I smile and he smile too! It was magical... I'm gay that's it! For Russia!uwu

Nobody's POV
(┛❍ᴥ❍)┛彡┻━┻
America finally arrive at home. He left the bus and walk a little bit to his house. He see the car of his parents. They're finally arrive too.

America's POV
(┛❍ᴥ❍)┛彡┻━┻

I'm in front of my door. I open the door with my key.
"Hello America! Look who's here!"
Canada say with a big smile.
Oh. No. Not. Him. Again.

I see Mexico in the kitchen talking with my parents and baking... A cake!? While Australia and New Zealand are playing a game on my PS4... Mexico and my parents notice me: "My baby boy!!! I've missed you much!!!" say my mom. My dad look at me with a smile: "We're finally here to talk about some things!" oh... No. I'm not in a good mood for jokes or second degree... "I don't feel really good for a long discussion dad... Sorry." Canada say with a sad voice that Mexico come here just for that. "Great... He can sleep here and we can talk about this whole thing tomorrow in the morning!..." I say it while lying down on the empty couch. My parents, especially my dad, look at me really mad. I say fine but with a annoying voice. "While we eat dinner then!" my mom say. "Good idea honey!" tell my dad. Why is this family so annoying me........!?

Nobody's POV
(┛❍ᴥ❍)┛彡┻━┻
After 20 minutes, the dinner was ready. Everybody sit down and talk about their journey. After that, they will talk about America's fight with Mexico.

Mexico's POV
(┛❍ᴥ❍)┛彡┻━┻

I can't focus on anything else but America. He look bored and try to not make eye contact with me. You will pay for how you flirt with my boyfriend...
"So America, so you want to start?" say UK. I look at him. Be look at us and say if you want with a bored voice. "I can start." I say. Canada smile at me and America look at me surprise. I explain what happen at lunch and try to be nice like an angel and explain everything with a soft voice. I can see that I'm annoying America. I let a little smirk and continue to explain with details. I'm so smart awww...! This was not a big deal, for real. But I tell them that I start it and apologies.
I could saw America giving me bad look when I was talking. I finish it and try to convince them to be nice to America even if he tries to fight me.
I wouldn't miss it! Of course I can fight with him, but not here, somewhere where nobody can see us.
"I finish. Now it's your turn America." I say giving him a little wink.

He get up: "I don't think that I did something wrong."
What?
"I think I did the best action. I try to fight him for insulting me and look at me badly." he say and look at me. Everyone look at me. I don't know what to say. He is correct, bit I was correct too so it's 50%/50%!

It was the longest dinner of my life.
Canada invite me to stay here and do a pyjama party. I like it. But when he continue to speak, he say: "... With you, me and America!"
"And your two other brothers right?"
"No no! It's for getting you two along!"
Oh wow... Super! Amazing! I really want a sleepover with my enemy! Anyway, this will be interesting.

(┛❍ᴥ❍)┛彡┻━┻

This was not really important but it was cool ówò
Sorry again for the bad grammar qwq
I hope you like it!~
Word↪1156