•Desagree•

The Christmas holidays are here and even early! It's time to be able to bring everyone together and share an unforgettable moment! But since the conflict during the meeting, no one would want to spend time with "them".

(Btw, Russia clean up the whole room by himself in the meeting hehe
(┛❍ᴥ❍)┛彡┻━┻)

Russia's POV
(◕ᴗ◕✿)

It's 12:00 and I can barely see the sun outside my window. I woke up peacefully or rather because of my little sister Belarus who came to open the curtains saying to me, no, screaming at me: "HEY HEY BIG BROTHER!!! It's time to wake up HOP! You haven't even had breakfast so you have to eat something else now!"
The first thing I did when I woke up was to go take a shower to feel better. Then I went downstairs with my phone in my hands. Now, I'm trying to eat with my family... Whoo hoo...!

I quickly went to see on the internet if someone had talked about me and uh... China... But fortunately, not yet I think... This is good news. I wanted to call back America but I don't think he will want to speak with me or China for that matter... But now, I'm not in the mood to do anything anyway... After my breakfast a little too late, yes we can say my midday food, I went next my room's window. There is a little bit of snow but not more than before. The wind is cold and very refreshing. It's calm... And very beautiful here! I can see the mountains and...
"Russia!!!!"
I heard my name come from below the window. So I look down and by surprise, it's... Canada?
"What are you doing here? And what do you want?" I yell at him.
He yell me to open the door for him and he will explain what.
If it's about America... I'm not in the mood to talk about him...!
I went downstairs and the front door was opened to him. I invited him to my house because, it would be a bit rude anyway...

"It's nice to invite me to your house Russia...!"

"Coming back to the fact, will you? What do you want to talk to me about?"

"Uhm... Yeah! Of course, it's about... Uh... Mexico..."
I looked at him questioningly.
"Uh... Sure...? What do you want to talk about... Mexico...?" I ask him not really sure.

"Well, it's about you and him... Rather than your relationships before...! I wanted to know why you broke up. I mean... If it is not an intimate question of course!!!" Canada told me, a little panicking.
Well... I'm not sure how to tell him the whole story... So I'm going to tell him in short: "For a long time even before I met America, we didn't get along very well. But after when I had more feelings for America, well I told him that and we just broke up..." This is basically what just happened. I guess? If I forgot something... Well... It's not so important anyway...!

"Oh... I see... And uhm... Now? Do you still have feelings for Mexico?" He ask me.
"Uhm... I don't know. Maybe yes? Maybe no?" I answer. He laughed nervously and told me he wanted to try to please Mexico. He told me that he had given him a ring at the meeting and that it had pleased Mexico. I am happy for him. But he has to find better for Mexico. I mean... Mexico has a golden character! I don't even know how he fell in love with me...! I was very reserved, cold with everyone but with him it was different. So yes... I was lucky... I think?
"Gifts are a good idea but come up with another idea too..." I told him.
"Oh... Ok I think I will try other approach techniques!"
Yeah well... It's not like he's an aggressive animal... Chill...! I smiled at him and he too. Then he thanked me for the invitation. I told him if he wanted to eat something before he left but he politely declined and told me he will eat at a cafe not far from here.
Okay very well... We went downstairs and I opened the door for him by saying goodbye. He too. I then went back up and even before my entry, Ukraine had returned.
"You were... Where were you?" "Outside." Then he came back and left the door open for me. Hmmm... strange... Oh! But wait... Was Canada not in a relationship with him???
"Your ex was here, you just missed it!" I yelled for him to hear. He just slammed the door of his room without a word. Hehe...!
Anyway, I think I'm going to do nothing but watch TV all day...! Belarus and Kazakhstan are at the living room. I joined them with a bowl of crisps and we started watching long and boring documentaries... It's our father who doesn't want to buy Netflix so uhhhhh... We have to watch this...
"Hey by the way, you're not in a relationship, are you?" Belarus asked me the question. I shook my head.
"Do you want to tell us the same story again?" Kazakhstan said laughing a little. "It's funny haha..." I said ironically. They started laughing.
"Hey, come on, let's go buy some crisps and popcorn!" Belarus said all excited. "Ah yeah!!! You're coming with us huh Russia?" Kazakhstan added. I sighed... "THIS MEANS YES!!!!" They screamed together. "Besides, Dad isn't here all day! He had things to do, he said. I wonder what..."