•My darling•

•The cover art is made Anthony on Instagram•

Mexico's POV
⁽⁽ଘ( ˊᵕˋ )ଓ⁾⁾

I just received a message from America for a meeting for a milkshake...
Well, if he pay me yeah sure. But he is so selfish sometimes. I think I have money to pay him... Again... But it was a long time ago...!
Haha!
Ha...
Anyway, I can't really go... I have to planned my plan for China and I think I already know how!
I explained:
First of all, China always, and I don't know why, go to the library before school starts. So, everyone couldn't see him. It's a bit difficult because it's the morning and maybe someone could see us... But everytime that I went to the library, nobody was there. I was searching for a book for my exposition and there was literally nobody!
Secondly, if China is dead, like the other ones, I can finally focused on America and my relation with Russia will BE AGAIN AND FOREVER LOVED!!!
.
.
.
*cough* Anyway, I texted America for telling him okay I can come. It's maybe something important huh?
He text me back saying at 15:00 pm in the cafe. It's already 14:50!!!
I prepared myself, not too much because I don't care about him, and go outside for taking the bus.

There is almost nobody! Everyone is on trip or in their house.
I'm almost there, so it's okay!
The door of the bus opened and I see... Right there, my enemy. China.
He get on the bus and sit just infront of me but he didn't notice me because he is on his phone.
Wait a minute...
This is the perfect time!
...
No I'm joking...! Everybody can see us!
Haha! Ha...
...
He gets up in the same place as me and go to the mall.
Well, it's for another time then.
China.
China.
China.
Chi-
"Hey Mexico! What are doing here?"
Uh? I turned back and see... Yes, the love of my life... Russia!!!
"I... I... Uhm... I was going to the... Uh..." I can't find my words!!!
He laughed and say if we can go to the cafe shop together, it's not far away from here.
I panicked. But I told him the truth: "Sorry Russia, but... I have a meeting in that coffee shop. Maybe another time?" I say smiling.
He was a bit sad but nodded and hugged me before going in his direction.
Wow... This was uhm... Unexpected! Hehe...!
I should hurry up now.

America's POV
(◕ᴗ◕✿)

It's 15:02. Well, it's just 2 minutes... But I hate when someone is late for a meeting!
Anyway, I commend two strawberry milkshakes for him and me.
Then, the door of the shop opened and here he is.
"Mexico!" I screamed for him seeing me.
He look at me and smiled, walking towards me.
"Hey America, sorry for being a bit late, I talked to someone before hehe!" He say and sit down.
"It's okay! It's good to see you!"
Nope. I'm not happy at all. But I'm obligated...!

Mexico's POV
(◕ᴗ◕✿)

"I'm happy to see you too! Haha!"
Yeah... Of course! Haha... What the hell...

America's POV
(◕ᴗ◕✿)

"So... I wanted to talked about something important with you, and I think you know what is it." I say.
He look at me after taking a sip of his milkshake: "Sure. What do you want to know about Russia and me?"
Wh... What?! No!!! I don't want that already!!!
"Wait, no. Not with Russia directly! I wanted to know if you... Uhm..." I'm struggling finding my words...!
He look at me questioningly.
Oh no... Am I... Wh... What?! No!!! I'm not in love with Mexico?! So why am I blushing and confused and... And...
Suddenly, he take my hand. I look at him. He smiled at me: "Look, I don't want to talk about serious things for now. We can just talk about something else!..." He say.
I was... Petrified! Not of terror, but... Wow! He is so nice... When I first meet him, or in school, in class, he wasn't like that at all! This is... Nice! I like Mexico like this!
I smiled and agreed with him.
So we talked about something else, like... Our friends, the family, our grades haha...!
It can really help me understand him or even actually speak to him without bickering! We talked for a long time, it's already 17:00! But that long time was actually a good time after all. I wanted to tell him about his relationship with Russia, but I think it will be for another time. Or even, never! I no longer find him mean or aggressive like when we saw each other. We changed for each other to become... Good friends! I'm happy with that! And also of this wonderful milkshake! Mmmmh...! We left, paying before obviously, and we waited at the bus stop, chatting calmly. Then, someone interrupt us saying:
"What you two are doing here?"
Canada?
He look at us a bit confused but we just laughed: "Chill bro! Me and Mexico are great friends now!" I say.
He was shocked but smiled after: "Wow...! This is reeeally nice...!" His voice wasn't really true... But anyway, we get in the bus and go all home. we continued to talk on the bus and laughed! Canada doesn't care about us and just looks out the window. he has a problem I feel it. The bus stopped at the Mexico City stop, I hugged him saying bye bye and then he got off the bus.