♡~Special Valentine's Day~♡

Hello!!!~
This is a little chapter for the Valentine's Day because I really want to do one heheヘ( ̄ω ̄ヘ)
You can read it or not this is not really a part of the story so this won't affect the story.
Btw, this is before America and Russia are together\(๑╹◡╹๑)ノ♬
Enjoy!~

America's POV
(◕ᴗ◕✿)

February 14, 2020. You know this day right? It's the day where every lovely and disgusting couple write a letter to their lover even if they are in COUPLE...! Or just kiss in the hallways like animals but that's just a detail... I'm walking towards my locker and they are everybody!!! Like, really... All the school is in this hallway?! I unlock mine but before even look at inside someone whispered something that intrigued me: "I hope Russia will see my letter and send me one too!!!"
Wut? Oh! Russia... I look at my left and there he was...! Everybody was whispering, giggling and so on. Mostly girls but some boys too haha... Why everybody is gay now-

"I'm sure he will have a mountain of letters this year... Like every year!"
I turn my head and see Canada. He smiled at me after saying that. "Yeah... Like every year nothing happens...!" I say and sighed, bored.
Suddenly, everybody hear someone yelling Russia's name. It's Mexico. He jumped at him and hugged him, kiss him and blablabla...! Russia wasn't surprise at all but try to handle Mexico from his hugs and kisses.
"Hey my lovely boyfriend!~ Did you receive your thousands of letters?" He say giggling.
"I was going to open it." He just respond.
When Russia open his locker a THOUSANDS of letters fall down on everybody! There was gifts, big and little letters. He look down at all this mess and everybody start to take the letters and trying to give them to Russia. One of them fall in front of me so I grabbed it and see what's on it.
"It's says to my lovely Russian boy, heart, heart, heart and another heart." I say.
Canada look at the letter and say: "Mmh... I wonder who would write that hehe!"
I wonder too. Someone suddenly grabbed the letter off my hands rudely. It's Japan. She look at me angry but then she realised it was me and then stood surprise: "Oh! America-San! Sorry!!! I didn't saw it was you!" She apologized so many times. I tell her to not worry about it and give it to Russia. She smiled and run to give him the letter.
Russia take the letters one by one and put them in his locker again. Mexico just smiled at everyone but sometimes glanced at them pissed off. Then, he look at me. I gluped and just let a little smile. He look at me surprise and then smiled at me too but that's a forced smile. We then turn in the same time our heads pissed off. Urghh... Why did I act kindly?! He isn't my friend or someone I appreciate!!! I just hate him...!
"Pfff...! Why did he come everyday at school? Huh Canada haha?" I say but Canada wasn't listening to me. I look at the direction he was looking at. He... He is looking at Mexico?! HAHAHA!!! He look hypnotized!
"Hey bro! You're okay?" I say laughing.
He immediately turn his head at me, full of blush.
"Dude! You're blushing! Hahaha!!!" I laughed so hard! I tell him if he was in love with him or something just for joking but he just keep saying shut up and shut up! Hahahaha!!!

When I was laughing, I saw Russia looking at me. I stopped and look at him questioningly. He smile and then, with his eyes, tell me to look inside my locker. I look inside and... *Gasp!!!!*
A letter???? How... How didn't I saw it?! But in the back... There's another letter...?!

"OMG Canada look!"

"No! If it's for saying something about me and Mexico I won't!"

"No you idiot! Look at these!!!"

He turn his head and see the two letters. He was choked too but happy for me. It's the first time I received TWO LETTERS!!! Normally, it's always Japan or Philippines who give them to me. They gave me btw, but not in my locker, by message hehe. I look over at Russia. He... He gave me one?! He was still looking at me and blush a bit, smiling and me too! Mexico didn't, and that's a miracle, notice our little blush and smiles. He would kill me if he saw me blushing and looking at his boyfriend...!
I took them and but them in my backpack. Then, the bell rings and we have to go to our classes. Mexico kiss Russia one time again on his cheek. Russia kiss him too and they go to their direction like the others countries. Russia passed in front of me and smiled a last time at me. I look up at him and blush sooooo much...! Canada and I go to the classroom after Russia did.
I couldn't listen the lesson! I was too busy thinking about these two letters! One of them is obviously Russia...! But the other one...? Who can send me this?
I feel someone was looking at me... But I don't know where... I look back and right. Ohhhhh... No. Not him!!! Everything but NOT HIM!!!
China was smiling with his creepy smile at me!!! What the hell?! Why he have to be so scary...???
I turn back immediately my head and then down looking my book. I... I was blushing...??? About what?! God... Why does my body is weird...!!!
After the two hours of the morning, this is now the third hours of the journey, I couldn't handle it! I take discreetly the two letters. Nobody looks at me or come and talks with me. Canada is with talking with Germany so he can't come hehe! I'm alone *sight*...!
I open the first one, on it, it's write: "This letter is for you and only you, my beautiful, precious and sweet honey~"
Oh god... I know now who it is. I open it anyway...! I again feel someone, no... Some people staring at me...! I look in the corner of my eyes and see China and Russia looking at me...!!!
Hahaha...! Guys please... Not when I'm opening the letters what the fu-
I take the letter off and read it.
It's says: