•Fake murder•

Mexico's POV
(◕ᴗ◕✿)

The next morning, I waited infront of China's house and see the cops coming for taking him. Well, they are stupid. The cops here are stupid yeah I say it! How can they believe me so easily?!
It's a fucking great news! Yeah! But they are a little stupid too hehe!
Talking about news, the journalist arrived too.
Yeah because you see, China isn't in our poor appartement. He is living in a fucking mansion!!!
So yeah, he is rich, his family gave him all this of course...
Anyway, when I see the cops taking him to the car, he noticed at me. He look petrified.
I just smiled at him.
He got into the police car, yelling at them that I was the one who did all this.
I denied and cry a bit: "How could lie to them and to me?! I'm sorry, you're just a danger for the society and for... You know who..." I say and smirked.
China look at me angrily and try to get out of the car. They are only one car and three officers. One of them thanked me and give me again their number and all... He asked me if I know someone else. For China of course. I shook my head and say no.
He understood and tell me "have a great day!".
I thanked him too and say the same.
I see them going far away from the house.

Now...
The last one now... America!

America's POV
(◕ᴗ◕✿)

I was watching TV because, well, I was in the mood to do it... I have nothing else to do...
Then, Canada suddenly run downstairs screaming like a maniac!: "America!!! You see that?!"

"Huh? What are you talking about?" I say a bit sleepy.

"Look at the news!" He say and handed me his phone.
What?! China is... Arrested?!
For what?!
"Apparently for the murder of all the countries before." Canada told me.

"Wow...! It's strange..." Is say and get up of my bed.

"Yeah... But, I have a good news...!"

"Huh? What is it?"

Canada hugged me and say: "I'm with Ukraine again! We're together!"

I was surprised and happy!: "Wow! That's a good news Canada! This means, you let Mexico behind huh?!" I say excited too.

He let me go off the hug and slapped me but a little slap on my cheek: "Yeah... Sorry, I deserve this one hehe...!"

"It's not that... It's just... He didn't want me so... I just forgot my love for him and turn back to the one who I really love." He say.

"Wow! That was beautiful, what you say!"

He giggled and we go downstairs for eating the breakfast.
Today, it's a boring day... It's too cold to go outside and there is ALWAYS SNOWING!!!
So, I think I'm going to stay home and chat with Russia!
And watch some movies and series if Canada don't take the TV for himself!
He always do that, but, he have Ukraine now so... He will call him all the time.

Anyways, after that information, and after our breakfast, I call Russia for telling him about China.
He is surprised as well. He saw it too and we don't know how to react... It is true? I always thought it was Mexico. Not because I hate him! This is not the moment, it's just... Well, all the time we saw him, at the party, at school everytime... He was acting... Strangely?
I mean, yeah, it's not because he is acting like that so he is a murderer...!
But, Russia thinks the same.

"So, you think, someone say a fake news about China?" Russia asked me in the phone.

"Yeah... But, I'm not actually sure... Maybe we can search for it?" I tell him.

"Yeah sure! I'll take you now then, I have nothing to do now hehe."

"Oh yes! I finished my breakfast too! See ya!~"