•Crossover Lovers•

•art credit to michanpc on Tumblr

The ring bell and it's lunch time.

In class...(math lesson)

America's POV
(┛❍ᴥ❍)┛彡┻━┻

The bell ring, I quickly bring my bag and wait Canada in the halls. Russia looked at me when I stand up. Because I was pissed off when I get up. He didn't react, he just look at me go to the exit. I was anxious and mad because of what Canada told me.
Am I really gay?
It's not that I don't like gay people, not at all! Germany is gay and he is my best friend, but it's like a missing part of me when I think about it...

Flashback...
When I was a little kid, I was playing in the playground on my own.
I was not alone, it was just I liked playing alone. I played of course with others but not so much...
I saw a kid, with green, white and red on his flag and a little eagle on the white part. Another kid yell his name "Mexico!!!" he go to him and hug him.
He was cute, that was what I thought about him. I never talked to him, and then never saw him again...
That was the very first time I liked a boy.
End of the flashback

I start questioning my sexuality in the hallway, the first day of school, with a anxious face!... Great!

Canada finally come and look at me with a sad face : "I'm sorry, it was not my attention to made you feel uncomfortable...". I smile to him and say there's nothing wrong, I'm alright. Then Russia come and look at us.

He then look at me and let a little smirk quickly.

I didn't expect that...!

He walk away with his phone in his hand. I don't know if he likes me or not... We just meet, okay, but he knows me a little bit in first grade. I think I'm gay, yeah that's logical now because of Russia, but I can't tell if it's a good feeling or a bad feeling...

Wait...what the hell?! It's the first time I look sad and questioning about myself! Am I on drugs????
I feel okay, but the way I think is just so weird, I'm not like that!!!

Canada and America arrive in the cafeteria and they see Australia and New Zealand. They go to them and sit with them. They talk about what they see at school, the students etc...
But then America see someone that is familiar to him...

Mexico's POV
(┛❍ᴥ❍)┛彡┻━┻

I go in the cafeteria after my huge lesson of history... It was boring!...
I go take a plat and take my food. I then go find Chile, Bolivia and Ecuador.
But I see someone on a table with three others next to him... Oh f*** it's...

America...

I hate him, him and his family! Well, not his brother, Canada actually, but the others, I don't really like them... America is the first one.
In the morning, I see him with Russia and that pissed me off... Why is he try to get along with Russia??? He doesn't want him...! That's logical! I know that Russia doesn't like annoying people, so he doesn't like America, clear, logic, and TRUE!

I wish Russia can one day accept my confession...~

Russia's POV
(┛❍ᴥ❍)┛彡┻━┻