•~Backstory~•

Cover art isn't mine, the artist is XelConOFFICIAL on Twitter!

This is a little backstory of America and Russia, so it's not really a real chapter in the book but still important for their relationship with their family and them! So, yes!
〜(꒪꒳꒪)〜

Nobody's POV
(◕ᴗ◕✿)

Russia is with his dad, USSR and two guests. It's United Kingdom and his son America. The two parents were talking about politics or some things like that. The children couldn't understand. But they didn't care about it. Russia and America look at each other while the adults were talking. They wanted to say something to each other but couldn't find the words...
"Why you boys don't go play in the garden or in Russia's room uh?" Say UK to the children. USSR nodded as an agreement. Therefore, the children decide to go upstairs, where's located the room of Russia.
Meanwhile, the adults were better and could talk on some other things than politics (yea... Uh... Not what you think...!!!)

America younger's POV
(◕ᴗ◕✿)

His room is pretty big... I have a little room eh... It's because of my siblings but he have more than me. So, how did he have a room like that?!
Anyway, I came back in and closed the door behind me. I waited sitting on a chair that was next to the entrance and looked at him. He handed me a toy: "Here, we could play superheroes!...".
I take the toy, it's superman, but he have the communist sign on his chest.
Meh... It's normal for him I guess...?
He take a villain and start to attacking mine. I giggled and fight back.
We giggled and giggled more and more. It's funny! And I like him even more now. I already liked him when I saw him in a conference with my dad. He was cute... He was shy but talked with other children like... My siblings. Yeah, especially Canada. He is always nice with anybody... I'm a bit jealous of him... But anyway... We played so much that we layed down tired on his bed. We continue giggling.
He look at me while giggling say: "You know what? I don't care about what my father would think if I'm attracted to you!"
I glanced at me and blush a bit... Why?!
I like him but... I don't know if I'm really into him... Wait, he say attracted to me...?!
Before even though about that, he got up and sit down on the bed. I followed him.
"I wish I can stay with you all the time..." Russia said a bit disappointed.
I look at him: "We are together one per month! It's great no?!" I said excited. He didn't seem to agreed. He sighed and told me: "If we're separate one time like, I couldn't see you again, I want you to know that you change my life and my feelings America."
I was choked but happy too. Russia was a really good friend and we always played together and talked about everything... But, our friendship is difficult now... His dad doesn't really like Russia's personality. But his grandfather is open about everything with him. So, when I'm not here, he talk with him and not with his dad.
His dad is... Well, cold. He doesn't really appreciate us but he appreciate A LOT my dad plans and ambitions. It's teasing me a bit because, my dad and my mom aren't really "in love" with each other. I never understand why... But, when I see my mom and dad together, they're always fighting and then don't talk to each other.

When I will be older, I won't be like them. I will be gentle and never fight with my lover! Why should I hurt someone I love? It's complicated with my family... But with Russia's family, it's different. He doesn't have a mom, but he have siblings and a lot! And a grandfather who loves him. But a dad who isn't open to everything.
One time, I saw them fighting. But not for real. It's a entrainment told me Russia. It's for being stronger, confident and trusting others. By fighting? I don't think it's the solution but eh... I can't stop his method of course... I'm only 10!
I hope all the conflicts in the world will be resolve too for stopping his "entrainment"!

But anyway, in those troughs, Russia and I went downstairs again because we were hungry.
Our dads were laughing. When we arrived, they jumped out of the couch and look at us: "Oh...! Uhm, hey boys! We were going to call you two downstairs haha!" Say my dad awkwardly. Russia's dad was blushing and scratching his back head a bit embarrassed.
What happened between them?~
Hihi! I'm kidding...! My dad would kill me if I say he is gay-
"It's time to leave America okay?" Say my dad with a smile. I look at Russia, who was sad too: "But... But we're just hungry that's why we came here! Please dad, can we stay a bit longer?" I say pitifully. Yeah, it's for being sad af. I shouldn't say the f word it's horrible, say Canada one time...
My dad frowned: "We can't America! I have a lot of work to do at home and you too for school!" He say a bit angrily.
I look down and at Russia: "O...Okay... Fine." I say and hugged Russia. I run immediately towards the entrance door and open it to go towards the car. I could see through the window of the car that my dad was pissed off because I didn't say goodbye to Mister USSR. But I don't care about him anyway.
He finally came in the car and drove away.
"Why did you run outside so quickly not even say goodbye or thanks to USSR?!" Yelled my dad at me.

"I was sad and pissed off...!"

"It's not a reason! And you have to talk with politely and respect to your dad young man!"

"Pfff... It's not like you let me even speak..." I say annoyed.

We didn't talk for 5 minutes but then I start: "You don't love me anyway... You prefer Canada, Australia and New-Zealand more then me..."
He look at me though the mirror of the car surprisingly: "What?! Why would you think that sweetheart?"

I start sobbing a bit: "You never... You never really like my attitude... Don't you?"

"... It's true that you're being a mess sometimes but, it's not because of those little mistakes that I will hate you!"

"... Really...?

"Of course America! I love you so much that I can't live without you all... You, your siblings and your mom. You all are too important for me!"

I smile and giggled a bit: "That's mean... I'm your favourite child?!"

"America... What did I say before?" He say a bit annoyed.

"Hihihi! Yeah, we all are important for you!"

We finished by giggling.
I love my dad so much. But sometimes, he is so strict. But it's normal for children like me hehehe!~

Russia younger's POV

I stay in the living room with my dad. It's clam now... I take a book and start reading while my dad was making dinner for us.
"You know that the koala isn't a bear dad?" I say for making the ambiance a bit better.
He look at me and smiled. Oh! That's the first time I saw him smiling like that!
"This is great that you read a lot of book son. I'm proud of you." He say and make while cooking.

I smile and reply: "Well, I read a lot of book because they are interesting, but mostly because I'm bored sometimes..."

"About what?" He ask me.

"Uh... Just bored... At school, here, and outside too... It's just with America that I'm not bored!"

He frowned. Ooh... It's not the answer he waited I think...: "I know you like this kid a lot... But, you can't just have one friend. And I don't really like his attitude towards us."

I look at him surprise: "What do you mean??"

"Well, he didn't say anything when he run at the door and complain about everything."

"No that's not true...! He is a really good friend and accept the way I'am!"

"It's not what I say Russia and you know exactly what I mean!"

"NO! YOU'RE ALWAYS LIKE THAT WITH NEW FRIENDS THAT I HAVE!"

"Russia. Stop yelling, I can hear...!"

"You just... MAKE ME SO MUCH ANGRY!!! AND ALWAYS BEGIN COLD TOWARDS US!"

"Enough Russia!"

I didn't response and growled.
He come towards me and sit next to me.
He then, hug me and kiss my forehead: "I'm sorry that you are lost like that with your emotions or... Yourself... I will help you and listen you."
I look at him: "You promise?"
He take my hands: "I promise возлюбленная." And then, I hug him back. It's the feeling of loving... I love my dad so much. I don't want to lose him. Never!
I hug him tightly. He hug me back too.
For the first time, I'm so happy with him and hugged him. It feels good!
I hope everything is okay for America too. He is precious too for me...
"I love you dad."
"I love you too Russia."
I let him go, with a little bit of tears on my cheek and smiled. He smiled back softly and go back cooking.
I take another book and read it.
I feel more relaxed now...!

(◕ᴗ◕✿)
I hope you like this backstory chapter!
Also, I will try to update but not fastly because if exams hehe...
School is hell-

Words↪️
1600
Ꮚ˘ ꈊ ˘ Ꮚ