eight

third person.

"What if this plane just crashed right now," Anna said, shrugging and looking out the planes window, which she had specifically called dibs on exactly 12 hours before their actual flight.

"You are the worst person to fly with. I'm nervous here? Don't tell me about plane crashes." Julia replied, sighing and seeing Anna give her a small side eye before holding her hand.

"It'll be fine. Planes rarely crash, sometimes they go missing, some get lost in that bermuda trian- Oh i'm not helping am i?" Anna asked and Julia shook her head, taking one deep breath and she held her best friends hand back.

"So, this Daniel." She continued, learning back in the chair, "He's nice. Looks a bit familiar though."

"Looks familiar?" Julia laughed slightly, putting an earphone in her left ear and looking at Anna, "Never seen a guy like him in my life."

"So you like him." Anna smirked slightly, leaning closer to Julia, "You've never seen someone like him? Someone so attractive to you? Nice? Caring? I need more context."

"I barely even know the guy." She shrugged, seeing Anna move away from her slightly, "We've met twice, I don't know him enough to like him."

"What about this whole love at first sight thing? Or the red string theory?" Anna asked her, to which Julia just shrugged again and sighed, getting a little more anxious for the flight that would take off any minute now.

"Ok sorry, what are we eating when we get back to England?" Anna continued, looking out the window and then turning back to Julia, "Can we get some chicken? I've been waiting that since we arrived in America."

The pair of them laughed slightly, Julia agreeing to getting food as soon as they land back in their home country. As the flight took off, all the two could think about was how much they already missed their new group of friends, including Taylor.

The flight seemed to go by quickly, they both had each other's company and took their focus off of the plane and put it more towards what they'd eat, when they'd come back to LA, and the results of Julia's audition at the school, which she'd find out about in four days.

Once they arrived back in the UK, Anna and Julia got their food that they had been excited about getting since they got on the plane and they headed back to the apartment they had been sharing for a year or two now.

"I'm so tired." Julia sighed, falling into the cough and grabbing a blanket, "I might sleep here."

"Why don't you just go to your room?" Anna asked, sitting down beside her and turning on Netflix, looking back at Julia to see she was already sleeping, "Typical."

———

iMessage
Group chat

worldwide bitches

zach
i did it are we proud

jonah
are we supposed to be

daniel
it's not that hard to do

zach
you know what you guys bully me

anna
oh hi

zach
hI ANNA
HI

jack
oh this was created when

zach
like two mins ago welcome jack

daniel
where's my lil juls

corbyn
HiS LiL jUlS

jonah
well ain't that cUte

daniel

jackwELL ok

jack
wELL ok

anna
she's sleeping
probs jet lagged or summ

corbyn
anna types like she doesn't
know how to spell

daniel
well she is also a dropout

jonah
sUmm¿

zach
anna what's your ig
a bitch wanna follow you

daniel
oh what no
zach

zach
chill
i wanna see her PiCs

anna
it's annaspencers

zach
lemme follow

daniel
what
no you can't zach omg

jonah
i-
oH ok i see why
zACHARY

corbyn
it was at this moment he knew
he fucked up

zach
ok i followed you
also what guys

jack
rip zach

daniel
zach-

anna
question.

daniel
um hi yeah

zach
oH NOW I KNOW
well idc she was bound to know

anna
what does "zach • why don't we"
mean exactly

daniel
zach can ya like remove julia from
the gc a sec

anna
what

jonah
oh boy

zach
ok i did it
am i gonna get murdered or sUmM

corbyn
idek why she can't know but oK

daniel
so we're a band

anna
ok and

zach
excuse u
we are fAmoUS get on our level
aNnA

anna
wOaH soRrY tHerE bUdDy
daniel continue

daniel
julia can't know

a/n

cliffhanger or sUmM
jk hi ily