twenty-four

daniel☁️
12:01pm, monday

julsss

seaveyyyy

are you busyyy

yes
very

oh what with

nOnE oF yOuR bUsiNeSs

:0
oK FiNe iLl gO

nO iM sOrRy :(
i'm sick

bOo yOu wHoRe

daniel-

sorry i love you really
as a friend

ok sure but yeah i'm sick
unfortunately :(

let me come over i can bring
sNacks, all your favourites

hudson is also coming over if you're
coming btw

who's hUdsoN

my partner in my class, it's for a project

wait ok i'm coming over
i wanna hear you sing

i'm sick so it won't be very good

shush i'll see you in 20 mins

o- okay then

———

third person.

Just like Daniel said, within 15 minutes of him sending the text he had already arrived at Julia's apartment, opening the door and sitting straight onto her sofa whilst waiting for her to notice him.

After a few minutes of him sitting there on his phone, Anna eventually walked through to the room and stopped once she had noticed him, tilting her head and furrowing her eyebrows.

"She's in her bedroom if you're looking for her," She said, grabbing her drink and sitting down on the sofa, "But I think she's having some class person come over so she'll come through in a few minutes."

"Yeah, she said Hudson is coming to work on the project." Daniel replied.

"Have you met him?" Anna asked him, to which he shook his head and looked at her, asking her the same thing but after she shook her head as well, they both shrugged and went back to looking at their phones.

Julia had then walked through to the main room where the two of them were sat, dressed in Daniels hoodie and some jeans, the hood up and the sleeves over her hands.

"I kind of never gave your hoodie back." She smiled, walking through to the kitchen and making a coffee.

"It looks better on you anyway," Daniel replied, following her through to the kitchen to stand by her, and leaning against the counter, "You look very sick, why don't you just go and rest?"

She shrugged her shoulders, glancing up at him and smiling slightly, "Thank you for caring but I need to work on this project, it's important."