thirty-two

daniel💌
11:12pm, Friday

i miss you more than
i thought i would this sucks
i didn't know long distance was this
difficult

i miss you so so much
but we'll see each other only in a
few weeks

have i mentioned time zones also
sUCK
what if i can't sleep but you're already
performing so i can't message you
does that make sense

are you okay?

i just miss you a lot
that's all

i miss you a hell of a lot juls

it's weird not seeing you basically everyday
or having someone to hug or cuddle

i wish i was there stOp

sOrry i can't help iT

has taylor said anything to you at all

i haven't heard from her in a few
days why?

oh nothing
i was just wondering

no she hasn't i should probably
go see her soon
also, i was thinking of starting youtube

i'd be your biggest fan please do

it's just because i've always got
nothing to do and if i had a youtube channel
i could make videos

please make one

i'll think about it seavey
it's very tempting

——

third person.

Following what Daniel had asked Julia about Taylor, Julia decided to head over to her place and spend a few hours with her.

"Wheres Anna?" Taylor asked, handing Julia a glass of water as she sat down by her.

"She didn't want to come." Julia shrugged, taking a sip and placing it on the table, "I think she's tired."

"It's weird how you got with Daniel even though I like him," Taylor laughed slightly, as Julia's head shot in the direction of where Taylor was sitting.

"Huh?" She said, furrowing her eyebrows.

"I told you I like Daniel, didn't I?" The girl asked Julia, sighing.

"No? I literally had no idea." Julia frowned, crossing her arms slowly.

Taylor raised her eyebrows, facing away from Julia slightly as she gave her the slightest side eye.

"Well, I did. You probably wasn't listening at the time, as usual." Taylor mumbled, partly hoping Julia would hear her so she didn't have to repeat herself.

"Besides, out of us two i'm clearly the better one." Taylor continued, this time speaking louder than before so Julia was definitely able to hear. And like Taylor had hoped, the girl sat beside her looked speechless.

"Huh?"

"I'm the more attractive one, funnier one, let me show you." Taylor smiled, getting up from where they were sitting and walking over to the other side of the room as Julia followed.

They stopped by a mirror, Taylor looking at Julia as she continued to speak, "If you think about it, I could probably take Daniel anytime I wanted to."

"Then why is he with me if you've known him longer?" Julia shrugged, so far not believing anything Taylor had to say to her.

"It's all a set up, you haven't really got much going for you except maybe being British in America. But, don't worry, i'm just preparing you so that when he does break your heart, you'll be able to finally go back to where you came from."

"What if I want to stay in America?" Julia asked her friend, who laughed slightly and shook her head, walking back over to her couch.

"I suggest you go back to England as quickly as possible. You're ruining our lives." Taylor said dryly, "Everyone is much better without you."

Julia didn't reply to that comment, instead she grabbed her bag and left Taylor's place, heading straight home with a lot of things running through her mind.

She walked through the door of her apartment and went into the kitchen, grabbing herself a water bottle.

"That was quick." Anna said, placing a handful of popcorn into her mouth as she watched Julia completely ignored her and walk towards her room.

"Hey, you cant ignore me." Anna continued, getting up and following quickly behind her, only to have the door slammed shut right before she entered, "Julia?"

There was no reply and it made Anna quickly worry and assume something bad had happened in the short time she was gone. So, with a little hesitation, Anna opening the door to her best friends room and noticed Julia's suitcase sat in the middle of her room.

"Are you going to visit Daniel in whatever country he's in?" She asked, furrowing her eyebrows and stepping inside the room.

"No." Julia said, sighing and sitting down on the bed, "I want to go home."

"You want to?"

authors note

thank you for all the support on this book,
i really appreciate all of u <3