thirty-one

third person.

"Stop laughing at me." Julia rolled her eyes, pushing Daniel away from her as the group walked through the airport.

"You tripped over a caution sign." He said, his laugh slowly stopping as he pulled Julia back towards him by grabbing her hand, "I'm sorryyyy."

"I think we should kick you out the band for that." Jack said, looking behind towards the two of them, "Or not let you have any apple juice for the tour."

The group laughed and stopped only a few feet away from where the boys would depart to finally go on tour in Europe. Jack, Jonah and Corbyn were all ready to leave, but took a seat on their suitcases and looked at Julia and Daniel as they waited for them to say goodbye.

"You're making it seem like we're going to take all day." Daniel joked as the three boys looked at each other and then looked over at Zach and Anna, who were deep in conversation.

Julia sighed, looking down at the floor and then wrapping her arms around Daniel, edging closer to him so she could hug him for as long as possible. He kissed her forehead before the two of them looked at each other and made eye contact, Julia frowning slightly.

"We can always FaceTime, and I'll see you at the end of the month right where you want to be, in England." Daniel smiled at her, waiting for a smile back that never did get returned but instead she went back to resting her head on his chest.

"You're going to be so far away." Julia mumbled, looking back up at him, "And that's not fair."

"Yes I know but it's only a few weeks until i'll see you again, now I really must go before they all leave without me." He laughed slightly, pulling away from their hug.

"Call me when you land safely." Julia smiled slightly at him.

"I promise I will." The boy replied, sharing a few quick kisses with his girlfriend before saying his final goodbyes for a few weeks and heading off towards the plane.

Anna and Zach quickly hugged goodbye before he left to, and that only left Anna and Julia by themselves, standing awkwardly.

They shared a small smile between each other, beginning to walk side by side towards the exit of the airport so they could head back to their apartment.

"We haven't really talked since I didn't see you Tuesday have we?" Anna spoke up, scratching the back of her neck as they walked.

"Well, I got mad for no reason so I'm to blame for it." Julia said.

"Are you kidding? I shouldn't have ditched you for someone else, I don't know what I was thinking." Anna replied, glancing over at Julia who only seemed to be staring at the ground as they walked.

"You're allowed to have other friends though, Anna." She said, sighing.

"Hey, look." Anna stopped, standing opposite Julia and placing her hands on her best friends shoulders, "You're my best friend and I made a promise that I'd hang out with you and I didn't, it was a stupid thing I did and I won't do it again ok? I love you and I won't ever ditch you again."

She nodded, smiling at Anna as the two of them shared a hug before pulling away again, "Well, do you want to do something tonight?"

"I'd love to." Anna said, the two of them heading home only to get ready to go out again.

As the two of them already had plans of where they wanted to go tonight, getting ready and leaving the house seemed a whole lot easier especially since both of them were excited to finally spend some time together.

Most of the night was spent catching up with each other, telling funny stories of things they've missed or giving advice about relationships and planning what they'd do when they go to England with the boys who were currently on tour.

The two of them couldn't be happier than where they were right now, and for that they were thankful.

——
instagram

annaspencers, seaveydaniel and 75,103 others liked this post

juliaevans: :)

view all comments

username: the simplicity of that caption really
shows they're happy

hazelevans: when am i gonna meet ur bf then
juliaevans: when i come to england at the
end of the month
↳ username: sHES COMING BACK TO ENGLAND
WHAT

username: sluts

seaveydaniel: look at my gf wow
↳ username: omg that's cute

seaveydaniel: i've been blessed
juliaevans: i miss u
↳ username: what happened to our single
bean

username: the fact that she ruined the whole
fandoms joke with dani being single is annoying
↳ username: wouldn't you rather daniel is happy
↳ username: i agree like him being single was
a whole thing and now that's just been ruined
by this bitch

annaspencers: yOU ARE BEAUTIFUL LOOK
AT MY BEST FRIEND

imzachherron: awh look at anna
↳ username: a new ship?

username: pls go die

authors note

jokes on you there wasn't any drama here
but next chapter there might be-