thirty-four

third person.

"We're basically travelling the world with our boyfriends." Anna said, walking through the airport in Frankfurt, Germany.

"Our?" Julia asked, smiling as she looked at Anna, "Don't tell me you and Zach are together."

"Well," Anna shrugged, "It's complicated. We don't know what we are."

"You'd make a good couple." Julia replied, pulling her phone out her pocket to check the time, "It's super early do you think they're definitely meeting us?"

"Well, there's one boy walking very fast towards us right now, bleach blond hair, seems to be smiling righ- and she's gone." Anna laughed, watching Julia run up to her boyfriend, who wrapped his arms around her and lifted her up for a tighter hug.

"Cliche much." Zach rolled his eyes whilst smiling slightly, pulling Anna in for a hug and discreetly kissing her cheek.

"I hope you have hoodies with you, I had none of yours at my apartment." Julia smiled at him, receiving a smile back as he nodded, kissing her forehead before the group made their way out of the airport.

They arrived at the venue of where the show for tonight was being held. Jack, Corbyn and Jonah all went to do a soundcheck for the performance later on. Zach and Anna decided to go explore the whole building whilst Julia and Daniel were cuddled up in a seat together.

"Do you think this cat is cute?" Daniel asked Julia, showing a photo of a cat that was on his phone as he looked through a website.

"Very, why?" Julia replied, furrowing her eyebrows and watching him look at the information of the cat he had showed Julia a photo of.

"Just wondering, I randomly stumbled across this website so I was just looking at some kittens." Daniel explained to his girlfriend, who nodded and put her head back on his shoulder.

Truth was, the boy decided to look at the website for Julia, to get her a cat and finally get to the idea he had a while ago. He had thought everything through and where the cat would go whilst he was on tour, all he needed now was to actually get one.

The rest of the group soon came upstairs and joined the couple, Anna came into the room laughing whilst Zach quickly followed behind with a straight face,  "Zach got told off by security."

"What did he do?" Jonah asked, grabbing a bottle of water and sitting down.

"Don't tell them Anna, pleaseeee." Zach sighed, looking over at Anna as she looked back at him, a huge grin on her face before she turned to face the rest of the group.

"He was running down the hall and this security guard came around the corner just as he tripped and fell onto the guard." Anna started explaining and soon got stopped by Zach covering her mouth with his hand.

"Basically i'm not going to run inside any building ever again, that's what Anna is trying to say." Zach said, removing his hand and laughing slightly.

"Trust Zach to get told off, he's the child of the group." Daniel said.

"We should all probably get ready for the meet and greet." Corbyn told the group and as the other four band members nodded, they all went off the get ready to meet some fans.

The boys didn't take too long to get ready and once they were, the whole group headed down to the room where they'd be meeting everyone, Daniel and Zach made Anna and Julia come along so that they didn't get too bored in a room by themselves.

"That's a long queue." Julia said to Anna, who nodded and took a good look at how far down the queue of limelight's went.

"They look so happy to meet everyone." Anna smiled, watching the boys hug each fan and take a photo with them whilst having fun at the same time.

Julia smiled at Daniel, seeing him smile at each fan he saw and having a genuine talk with them before taking the photo within the whole group.

The two girls were slightly hidden from the queue of fans, they were trying not to cause any disruption or let others know that they were with them touring, knowing that they'd at least get some hate for it as the other band members girlfriends were not with them.

But, once one fan had pointed them out, the rest of the line caught on and soon everyone was either looking at them, taking videos, waving, or simply trying to get their attention.

"You just went really pale." Anna said to Julia, whose eyes were stuck on the fans as she showed them a slight smile, "Are you okay?"

"Yeah, just taken by surprise at everyone staring at us." Julia laughed slightly, clearly trying to remain calm with most of the attention in the line on her and Anna.

Daniel had kept his eye on where the two girls were standing, and once Julia made eye contact with him, he smiled at her before she looked away and left the room completely, with Anna following behind her.

"What's up with you lately?" Anna furrowed her eyebrows, handing her a bottle of water and making her sit down, "You're acting so different."

"I'm just not feeling the best," She shrugged, taking small sips of the water and looking up at Anna, "I'm fine, I promise I am."

Anna didn't look very convinced, but she gave her best friend a small smile anyway, before sighing and sitting down next to her.

authors note

oOp hi children hehe