nineteen

third person.

"So, Julia." Daniel said after Julia had answered the FaceTime, close to midnight.

"I was about to sleep but hello Seavey." She replied, placing her phone up against a wall.

"Are you doing anything tomorrow?" He asked, Julia stopping to think about her schedule for the next day.

"I've got school, but other than that I don't think so." She said, taking her phone through to her bed room and sitting down on her bed, "Why?"

"Would you like to go out with me tomorrow night somewhere?" Daniel hesitantly said, watching her carefully waiting for her reaction.

Julia had no reaction for a few seconds, thinking of what to say or even how to react. Instead she smiled slightly and looked at her phone screen, "In what way?"

"Like, a date?" He slowly smiled.

The girl sat there for a moment, her gaze just facing past the phone screen as a smile grew on her face and her cheeks turned a light shade of pink. She nodded, not trying to show her excitement too much to avoid embarrassment.

"Don't dress too fancy," Daniel said, running his fingers though his hair, "Keep it casual."

"You already know where we're going?" Julia asked him, furrowing her eyebrows.

"Yeah, i've been planning it since six this evening."

After finishing up their FaceTime together, Daniel growing tired and Julia close to falling asleep, they two of them said goodnight and Julia went through to the kitchen in her and Anna's apartment to get a drink.

Grabbing a glass from the cupboard and filling it up with water, she made her way to her living room where she found Anna and Zach cuddled up on the couch watching Clueless together.

"Well well well," Julia smirked slightly, making Zach jump whilst Anna had fallen asleep, "And what do we have here?"

He rolled his eyes, turning down the volume of the TV slightly, "Are you talking about Clueless? It's a great movie."

"You know what I'm talking about." She replied, sitting down on the couch the other side from them, pulling a blanket over herself, "When did you get here?"

"About two hours ago, I was going to say hey but you were facetiming Daniel," Zach shrugged, looking back at the TV then suddenly looking back at Julia, "That reminds me, I need to talk to you."

"Same." Anna mumbled, "But tomorrow morning."

"What do you need to talk to me about?" The girl asked them both, assuming it was both for more or less the same thing seeing as they had most likely been talking for a few hours before she entered the room.

"Anna told me that Taylor isn't exactly who you think she is and that she's out to get your relationship with Daniel." Zach explained, sighing.

"For the last time, Daniel and I aren't datin-"

"Shush, it's going to happen we all know you're obsessed with each other, just accept it." He interrupted her, shaking his head in disappointment jokingly, "The date will go smoothly, I'm calling it now after that you two will be in love."

"Yeah, whatever you say." Julia shrugged, wanting to change the topic, "what do you mean Taylor isn't who I think she is?"

"Because she's trying to destroy your friendship with everyone in the band." He replied, the girl shaking her head and laughing slightly before standing back up.

"No way, I refuse to believe that. We've been friends for two years, I've known you guys like a month? How do I know to trust you?" Julia asked.

Zach shrugged, having nothing else to say to that because what she said was half true, even if him and Anna knew the truth, it was difficult for everyone to believe it too.

———

instagram

jonahmarais, seaveydaniel and 4,921 others liked this post!

wdwteaupdates: someone please tell me
they're dating #dalia

view all comments

username: i think they're just friends
↳ username: so were jack and gabbie but
now they have a child? figure that out
↳ username: even if they were dating they wouldn't
be allowed to say
wdwteaupdates: well they're making everyone
really suspicious of it

jonahmarais: new facetime buddy huh? i see my place.
seaveydaniel: don't bully me about being a giraffe next time
jonahmarais: well apparently there is no next time now you've rEplaCed me
juliaevans: i tHiNk yOu KiNda sAltY cOs
iM tHe fAvOuriTe sOn
↳ username: i-

username: i really hope they are dating they
look so cute together

username: so what? it's their life just leave them be wtf

username: she's literally ugly anyways
seaveydaniel: no
↳ username: tHEY HAVE TO HE DATING WTF

———

worldwide bitches

julia
i'm just gonna say it to get this over with
because none of you are gonna tell me

anna
oh no

zach
huh

julia
i know about the band

jonah
blame daniel

corbyn
daniel

jack
technically it's everyone but ok
daniel

daniel
oh

authors note

honestly tho like
i feel productive but i also feel in pain
skrt bitch
also i know they're like relationship seems to be going slow but trust me it'll be worth it