thirty-five

third person.

"There's so many things I can show you in England." Julia said, smiling at Daniel as they walked through the airport, Daniel relieved as she made it through another flight.

"And I'd love to see it all." He replied, grabbing a hold of her hand, "Whats first?"

"First, my family." Julia sighed, heading out the airport and into the taxi that the two of them had called.

Since the group had a spare day before the London show, they had a day to do pretty much anything they were looking forward to do in the capital city of England.

Anna had already taken Zach in a taxi towards one of her favourite restaurants. Christina met up with Corbyn, Gabbie and Jack met up and the four of them headed to Buckingham Palace. Jonah and Eben went off and that left Daniel and Julia by themselves.

So, with England being Julia's home, she chose where they went first, and as she was desperate to see her family that was one of their first stops.

Daniel was slightly worried about meeting them. Although he was aware of Julia's sister being a fan of their band, he still had to make a good first impression to her parents.

The drive to Julia's home in England wasn't too long, the traffic was light for London and it was a relatively easy place to get to.

Placed in a small village where everyone knew everyone, her home was right in the centre, a small house that almost looked like a cottage.

They both got out the taxi and made their way to the front door, before Julia turned around to face Daniel, "You don't seem very nervous, I thought you would be."

"Your sister basically already knows me, i'm sure Anna has told them everything else." Daniel said, smiling as he kissed her forehead, "I'm nervous i'm just not showing it."

Julia nodded, smiling slightly as she walked into the house she hadn't stepped foot in for a month or two, and almost instantly she was greeted by her sister and brother.

"Took you long enough to get here." Hazel said, hugging Julia as she pulled away and looked over her shoulder at Daniel, "Woah."

"Oh, so this is Daniel? I'm Kate and Martin is around somewhere, I think he's gardening." Kate smiled at him as he smiled back almost instantly.

"We'll go see him." Julia said, hugging her mum quickly before taking Daniels hand and guiding him through the house towards the garden.

"So, you're like famous?" Oliver asked Daniel, as Hazel and him had decided to follow them wherever they went.

"You could say so, yeah." He replied, laughing slightly as they went into the garden.

"That's cool, I actually have a guitar too but I'm not very good at it." Oli laughed, scratching the back of his neck as they made their way over to their dad, Martin.

"Ah, Julia." Martin smiled, hugging her and then looking up at Daniel, his smile quickly fading, "So you must be Daniel?"

"Yeah, that's me." He smiled nervously, shaking his hand.

"I've heard good things." Martin gave him a small smile before looking at Julia, "Do you want to help me with the gardening?"

"If i'm being honest, not really. But I like the flowers you're growing." Julia said, pointing at the tall blue flowers that were placed right at the back of the garden.

After only a few minutes, Daniel and Oliver were getting along like they were siblings. Daniel offered to help teach him a few things on the guitar and so the two of them were sat in the living room with a guitar between them, laughing and learning together.

"I'm glad them two get along, I was worried about that." Kate said, looking at Julia then back at the two boys.

"You were worried about it?" She furrowed her eyebrows, looking at Hazel who seemed just as confused.

"I thought Daniel was going to be someone famous who only cared about himself, I assumed that anyway, seeing as he's in a band." Her mum shrugged, sighing.

"From the videos i've seen on social media, he's the best member in the band." Hazel said, laughing slightly as Julia nodded, smiling, "And he's good with kids."

"I'm not being a grandparent yet." Their mum said, her eyes widening slightly as all three of them looked over at the two boys who seemed to be best friends and once they looked up, they both had the biggest smile on both their faces.

But Julia still had to meet his family.

authors note

guess what's happening next chapter
hint: there's drama