ten

third person.

"So, I had a crazy dream last night." Jonah begun sitting down at the table with the other boys and taking a sip of his coffee, "Does anyone want to hear it?"

"You're going to tell us anyway, aren't you?" Zach said, Jack and Corbyn nodding their head in agreement.

"Yes I am, so I had this dream that Zach was on a cruise ship with Jack as a little date and Corbyn was the Captain of the ship, right? But, there was this storm called Storm Dani but instead of it being a normal storm, it was a bunch of Daniel's striking the boat an-"  Jonah said, but quickly got interrupted by Daniel laughing.

"Obviously Daniel found that funny," Jack rolled his eyes, being the only one interested in finding out the rest of the dream.

"Sorry, Julia sent me something hilarious." Daniel shrugged, getting up from the table and walking into the other room.

The other boys sighed, leaving them in silence for a few seconds as they heard Daniel connect to a FaceTime call which everyone assumed to be Julia as he was heard laughing as soon as she picked up.

"Someone's gotta tell her." Corbyn said, looking at Jonah as the two other boys did too.

"Why are you looking at me? I'm not telling her." Jonah replied, scratching the back of his neck, "Who is closest to her?"

"Daniel?" Jack quickly said, ignoring the fact that Daniel wasn't going to be the one to tell her anytime soon as he still felt he couldn't trust the girl enough.

"Apart from Daniel." Jonah replies, leaving the boys puzzled as none of them knew who was closest to her out of them four of them.

All of them had had their one on ones chats to her but none of them considered to be closer to her than others were, everyone assumed she was closest to Daniel and that that wasn't going to change.

Everyone knew Julia had to know, and that hiding such a big thing from her for so long isn't going to end well, especially if it's still an ongoing thing.

"Taylor." Zach's head shot up, looking at the boys as they nodded in agreement, "They're basically internet friends, Taylor knows we're a band and she's friends with us."

"But," Corbyn sighed, glancing to the rest of the boys, "She had to pretend to meet us when Julia and Anna met us, so she may know but does she fake know?"

Jack rolled his eyes, getting up from the table and pacing around the room. It was obvious the boys were slightly stressed by this, hiding something so big when they all wanted to tell her but couldn't due to their respect of their other band member.

"Let's all just follow her on instagram, from there she'll find Daniel's actual instagram account and she'll get suspicious then ask and hopefully he'll tell her." Jack said, messing with his hair for a few seconds before continuing to pace around the room.

"We can't, that's breaking Daniel's trust," Corbyn added, taking a sip of his water.

"Who cares? He's breaking Julia's trust, give him a taste of his own medicine?" Jack replied, sitting back down at the table, waiting for Jonah to say something about the situation.

"Let's wait until we know what Julia is doing with that school, she finds out tomorrow if she gets in or not. If she gets in, we'll let Daniel tell her when she's in LA, if she doesn't get in which I doubt that'll happen, we'll tell her. Got it?" Jonah said to the four of them, who all nodded.

After their conversation had just ended and a new one begun, Daniel had come back into the room but this time with his phone in his back pocket, indicating he had finished his FaceTime with Julia.

He sat down at the table with the others, quickly joining in on the conversation they had, although he had no clue of the conversation beforehand and what was yet to come.

———

a/n

uMmMm ok was this chapter ok
because like iDk
anyways hi