thirty-nine

third person.

With the girls finally back in LA whilst the boys finished their last few days of tour, Julia was back at her school to begin yet another project and sat next to her was no one else but Hudson.

"Ok, you seem super happy." Hudson said you Julia, squinting his eyes a little as his smiled, "Like more than usual."

"You know when you really like someone and you think you love them but you don't know for sure?" Julia explained, tapping her pen on the desk.

"You love Daniel?" Hudson asked.

"Well, yeah. Yeah, a lot." She smiled, sighing and leaning back in her chair, "I don't know if he feels the same though."

Just before Hudson was about to speak, he was cut off by their teacher entering the room to explain their next project that would last a lot longer than the previous one.

"You can either be in groups of three, or a pair or solo for this project. But, this project you'll have to write and perform a song, and the best will win a prize but I have yet to decide that." He explained, placing down his laptop on his desk at the front of the room.

"And by producing your own song, that includes the lyrics, beats and everything in between." He said, walking around the room slowly, "I expect it to be completed in three months from now."

"You're clearly at an advantage." Hudson rolled his eyes, taking a sip of his drink, "Your boyfriend is in a band."

"Doesn't mean he can help in the project, if you're that bothered you can produce a song by yourself." The girl said, raising her eyebrows as he laughed and shook his head, "Exactly so be quiet."

"I was simply stating a fact for your information." He raised one eyebrow, opening up his notebook, "I'm assuming we are working together then?"

"We have no other friends so I assume so too." Julia replied, before the two of them got on with starting to produce their own song.

Once class was finished, Julia was quick to head back to her and Anna's apartment. Opening the door, she was greeted by Anna in the same spot she's always in, the corner of the sofa and eating ice cream from a tub.

"Hey nerd." Anna said, placing a spoonful of ice cream into her mouth, "Wanna do something tonight?"

"Just because I go to a school does not mean i'm a nerd." She replied, placing down her bag and grabbing a bottle of water from the fridge, "What is this something you want to do?"

"Anything, I haven't spent time with you in ages." Anna sighed, sitting up and looking over at Julia, "It's like suddenly Daniel is all you care about."

"If Daniel was the only person I cared about I would not have you here right now with a roof over your head and a tub of ice cream in your hand." Julia raised her eyebrows, leaning against the counter.

"Not what I meant." Anna rolled her eyes, turning off her netflix, "I meant you don't seem to have any time for me anymore because you're always with Daniel."

"Ok," She said slowly, tilting her head, "Let's do something tonight then, just us two."

Anna smiled, a few ideas crossing her mind as Julia sat down beside her, "Can we go on the roof and watch the sunset?"

She nodded, before the pair of them headed up to the roof of the complex, trying their best not to get caught by any security as they went through the staff only door.

So, with the sun about to set and Anna's music playlist blasting, the two of them were spending the night together just how they would've done in England.

"We should hang out with Hudson more, he seemed like a nice guy when I met him." Anna said, sitting down on the roof, "We could be like a trio."

"I'm pretty sure being a trio would not go down well." Julia laughed slightly, sitting down next to Anna, "We would be chaotic."

"I think we'd all get along pretty damn well." Anna smiled at Julia, before turning back to finally watch the sun set together.

——
instagram

taylorfields, seaveydaniel and 55,322 others liked this post

juliaevans: i love u

view all comments

annaspencers: pls let's get married
↳ username: i would 110% stan that
seaveydaniel: um not so fast i
already called dibs
↳ username: i- i'm soft
annaspencers: hAhA fuck u giraffe

username: ok but their friendship is so
underrated, they're literally closer
than sisters
↳ username: julia has said before that
her family consider anna as an extra
child

username: isn't she the girl who has had like
700 boyfriends
↳ username: no?

username: i'm sick of her

username: ngl you're a BiT of an attention
seeker

seaveydaniel: you & sunsets are the perfect
mix
↳ username: wow im single
juliaevans: stop you're so cute

authors note

sorry for the simple chapter