fifty-six

dani💌

when is the best time to facetime you?

can't tonight

oh what why

party

oh okay have fun and be safe
i love you <33
read

——
third person.

"Happy birthday Corboneee!" Zach yelled over the speakers at the party they were at, having the rest of the boys tell him happy birthday after Zach had done so.

After having their first two shows in Australia, the boys decided to celebrate Corbyn's birthday at a party near their hotel. Their plans originally were to stay at the hotel and have their own mini celebration, but Daniel decided it would be better to go to a big party and get slightly drunk.

So they all went and stuck together, only being recognised by a few people, including the host.

After a few shots shared within the group of boys, Jack and Zach were already dancing on top of the tables Jonah had told them not to get up on in fear of them breaking, due to his already somewhat bad reputation with that.

Corbyn was searching around the place for Daniel, after he had disappeared within minutes of them finishing their shots. He was no where to be seen and although it wasn't a very worrying thing, Corbyn had a sense that something was wrong, but decided to ignore it and go back to the rest of the group.

"Corbyn we need to talk." Daniel came up behind him and gently pulled him away to the back of the house, where it was a lot quieter than the inside.

"Oh there you are. What's up?" Corbyn asked, placing his drink down.

"You can't tell the other boys about it, I actually don't know why I'm telling you on your birthday." Daniel said, looking down as he shook his head, "Don't worry, I don't want to ruin your night."

"Woah, I didn't even get a say." Corbyn put his hands up, letting them fall back into his lap, "Tell me what is happening, I don't want you to keep it inside."

"Julia cheated on me and I don't know what to do." Daniel blurted out as he looked at Corbyn, who had a half shocked look on his face.

"Oh, haha! You got me." Corbyn laughed slightly, putting his hands up again, "Good prank."

Corbyn rolled his eyes and smiled, looking back at the boy who was still sat there with a distressed look on his face. Which was when Corbyn's smiled had dropped, "You're serious?"

Daniel nodded, sighing as tears in his eyes began to form, "I don't know what to do about it."

Corbyn had no idea what to do in that moment either, he had never seen Daniel cry over a girl before and he certainly wasn't expecting it to be this soon.

"Who told you that she cheated on you?" He asked, tilting his head slightly.

"Taylor did. She called me and explained it but before you say anything I believe it because it was getting suspicious of how close her and Hudson were anyway."

"You know how she can twist words to make it sound believable don't you?"

"Well, yeah," Daniel shrugged, "But with how close the two of them are I wouldn't be surprised if she did."

"I wouldn't say that." Corbyn said, rubbing the back of his neck as he looked inside, "How about we go back inside, have a few drinks and take that off our mind for the night? We can worry about it tomorrow."

"I don't feel like i'm on cloud nine."

"What?" Corbyn looked at Daniel, furrowing his eyebrows as he watched the boy stand up.

"Just all of this, makes me feel like i'm on cloud five or whatever." Daniel shrugged, sighing and walking into the house.

"What is cloud five?" Corbyn mumbled to himself, then following after Daniels footsteps into the house. But once he got inside, Daniel was no where to be seen.

This shouldn't have worried Corbyn, but it did. He knew that Daniel was an adult and he could make his own responsible decisions, but he didn't want him doing anything he would regret. But instead of trying to look for him, the birthday boy left him alone for the night to have some peace, hoping that he was looking after himself.

authors note

four more chapters til the end of
the book.