fifty-five

third person.

"You'll never believe this." Taylor told Daniel over the phone, walking towards her car.

"I'm busy right now, can this wait?" Daniel asked, "Why are you even calling me?"

"Because it's about Julia, and it's important." Taylor replied, getting into her car, "I literally just overheard it and I didn't want to keep it from you."

"Is this another one of your lies?"

"First of all, I never lie. Second of all, no it isn't, I genuinely did just hear it." Taylor explained, placing her phone on speaker and beginning to make her short drive home.

"Ok, what is it?" Daniel asked.

"Didn't you say you were busy?" She said, furrowing her eyebrows.

"If it's about Julia then I've got time." Daniel said as Taylor heard a door close from his side of the call.

"I was with Julia and Hudson at the coffee shop and when I came back from ordering another coffee I heard them talk about not wanting to ruin your relationship." Taylor explained.

"Ok? It probably wasn't that big of a deal." Daniel sounded confused, having so much trust into Julia he knew she wouldn't do anything and that Taylor was making a problem out of nothing.

"Hudson asked her if they were still friends and that he likes her, I think she cheated on you." Taylor said, sighing but also having a slight smirk on her face as Daniel went quiet.

After a few seconds, the boy let out the small laugh, "Yeah, of course she did."

"I'm being serious. We've been friends for what, four years now? I wouldn't make up a lie that she was cheating." She said.

What Taylor had explained had made perfect sense to Daniel, he had noticed her getting closer to Hudson but let it slide because of how much he trusted her, besides he was there for her when Anna and Julia fell out.

"Thank you for telling me." He finally managed to get a sentence out, then ending the call and placing his phone down and taking a seat on the sofa in the room he put himself in.

After a few minutes of sitting down and staring at a  wall, Corbyn knocked on the door and after receiving no answer from the other side, he opened it and saw his bandmate sitting there.

"Bro they're all looking for you, we're supposed to be going on stage in ten minutes." Corbyn said to him, receiving only a small nod as he furrowed his eyebrows, "Did something happen?"

Daniel shook his head slowly, getting up from the sofa and looking at Corbyn with a very small smile, "Everything is fine." He said, walking out the door as Corbyn followed afterwards.

As the boys had got onto stage, all Daniel could think about was the what Taylor had told him over the phone. He had failed to believe it because of how well he knew Julia, knowing she wouldn't put someone through something like this. But another part of him was beginning to believe it.

Hudson becoming closer to Julia and being there for her almost all the time. Although Daniel was on tour most of the time and so Julia only had Hudson to go hang out with apart from Taylor, it still seemed suspicious that he was asking to see her almost everyday.

But that night where Julia didn't reply to any of the boys texts is what made him believe it the most. At the time it didn't seem like a big deal and that she might've just fell asleep earlier than usual for her, but with the whole cheating assumption to think about it made him think that night she was with Hudson.

And so, as he was performing Trust Fund Baby for the fans, he took his mind off of Julia for once and moved it more towards his bandmates and his fans, because he had decided that his girlfriend wasn't something important to think about anymore.

And neither were his feelings towards her.

authors note

that's a big L
also ur welcome for the double update