seventeen

third person.

School for Julia quickly came around the corner and before she knew it, it was already her first day there. Daniel had offered her a lift and dragged Zach along with him as he had the feeling Anna would want to come to before she actually went into her class.

It was around 7:30am and the four of them were currently in Julia and Anna's apartment, waiting for her to finish her breakfast.

"If you could name a fish, what name would be best for it?" Zach said, looking at Anna as she looked back at him, tilting her head slightly.

"Ron." Anna replied with little to no hesitation, Zach nodding back at her as he smiled slightly.

"I just need to get a hoodie then we can go," Julia said, rising from her seat and taking her plate over to the kitchen counter.

"Just take Daniel's." Zach shrugged, looking at Daniel as he looked back at Zach, confused as to why he offered the hoodie when it wasn't even his, "Don't pretend you won't love it, I know you both will."

"I don't want to take it if you want to use it," The girl replied, and before Daniel could even reply, Anna had taken his hoodie off the chair he placed it on and placed it in the hands of Julia, smiling and walking over to the door of the apartment.

Zach couldn't help but laugh slightly as Julia looked at Daniel with a look asking if it was ok, he nodded back and as she put it on, the four of them headed out the apartment and down to Daniel's car.

"I'm not so mad about you taking my hoodie, you look cute." Daniel said quiet enough so Zach and Anna wouldn't tease him for it, Julia smiled at him while blushing a little as she rolled up the sleeves so she could properly use her hands.

Once they all got in the car, Zach had already plugged his phone into the AUX cord and began playing his playlist, claiming it was the best out of the four of them.

The school was probably within walking distance from the apartment, but as they all knew Julia would quickly get busy with it, they decided to drive her in so they could at least see her before her schedule became too busy.

"Don't be nervous." Anna said, shrugging and looking out the window as Julia looked behind the car seat at her, "I can tell you're nervous, don't be."

"I literally don't know anyone, how am I supposed to stay calm?" Julia replied, sighing and facing the direction of the road again.

"I'm sure you can make friends easily, that's how we became friends." Daniel added in, glancing at her as she nodded but also shrugged.

"Well actually, I had no where to go and I fell asleep on your shoulder. It was more like a forced friendship making thing." She raised her eyebrows, laughing a little as they pulled up to the school.

"Are you sure you don't want to drop out? We can have a lot more free time if you drop out." Anna quickly said, fiddling with the ring on her finger, "Maybe like you don't have to go here?"

"I hope you know no matter what you say I will not drop out."

Anna rolled her eyes, getting out the car and waiting for her best friend to get out and once she did they were quick to pulling each other into a hug.

"Okay, please please don't pull any creepy guys. Only guy i'll accept is Daniel Seavey over there, and he's pretty creepy himself." Anna said, glancing over at the boy stood behind the two of them, before looking back at Julia again, "I'll be here as soon as it finishes, probably with them two again."

"You know it's just a school, right? It's not prison even if you think it is." Julia laughed, hugging her once more than turning around to face Daniel, "Seavey."

"Why do you always say my last name?" He asked, giving her a quick hug before looking at her.

"Because I feel powerful when I do." She smiled, waving bye to Zach who was still sat in the car dancing to the songs he was playing.

As they both exchanged their goodbyes and the remaining three had gotten back into the car, Zach and Anna were already teasing Daniel about him and Julia.

"We know you like her." Zach said, clapping and pausing his music, "Ask her on a date."

"Oh my god, please." The girl sat beside him replied, watching Daniel sigh and shake his head slightly, "How much do you like her?"

"That's for me to know, and for me to only know." Daniel said, starting up the car, "Besides, I still have to tell her about the band."

"Well I mean, do you?" Anna asked him, "Or does she already know?"

———

a/n
i might try update all my books tonight
i feel slightly productive