fifty

anna🖤
4:16am, Thursday

hey call me?
read 4:19am

annabelleee

give me a few hours or summ

oh ok
read 4:27am

actually call me now

——
third person.

After a few paces around the apartment with her phone in her hand, Julia called Anna and after the first few rings she picked up, which left them both in an awkward silence.

"Is it a bad time to call?" Julia spoke up.

"If it's important then it's not a bad time." Anna replied, a group of people faintly chatting in the background.

"Are you busy though?"

"Julia." Anna sighed, "If you want to talk to me then I'll make time for you. So no, I'm not busy right now."

"I just wanted to call you because I miss you." She said, running her hand through her hair, "And I'm sorry for making you feel like I was trying to replace you in any way."

The phone went silent for a few seconds as Jula heard Anna whisper something to herself, "Don't apologise."

"I really should. I mean I see why you'd feel like I was replacing you because all I did was spend time with Daniel and that isn't fair on yo-"

"You're rambling." Anna interrupted her, "I was the one who believed Taylor, so who is the real dumb ass out of the two."

"Well, we should trust her to be honest, she is our friend." Julia said, tilting her head as she took a seat on her bed.

"She's not our friend. I've had this conversation with Zach." Anna replied, the background noise suddenly becoming much quieter as she went into another room, "Let me FaceTime you."

And so she did, instead of being over the phone she decided to FaceTime Julia so that they could sort out the situation sort of face to face although still over a screen.

"God you look tired." Anna said, a very small laugh coming out her mouth as she placed her phone up against a wall, "I'm sorry too."

"No, it's fine. I can see why what Taylor said seemed believable." Julia smiled slightly at her, checking the time, "Who are you hanging out with?"

"A bunch of fakes." Anna rolled her eyes, looking out the window at the group of people who didn't seem to be having the slightest bit of fun, "All they do is gossip."

"I bet that sucks."

"Honestly, you'd be surprised. They only want to hang out with me to gain some following, I never get to just enjoy my time with them, ya know?" Anna explained, giving a slight shrug and taking a sip out of her water bottle, "I prefer you and the boys."

"Only person i've really hung out with is Hudson, and most of that time is at school." Julia replied.

Anna furrowed her eyebrows, looking at the camera and tilting her head slightly, "Are you and Daniel ok?"

"Hm? Oh, we're fine. He's just on tour right now so I can't see him." Julia answered, taking her phone into her bedroom, "I miss him though."

The girl nodded, feeling a bit bad that she had left Julia feeling slightly lonely considering what Taylor was up to and how her boyfriend is hardly ever in LA.

"I really am sorry. I shouldn't have gone back to England." Anna quietly said, a look of sudden sadness on her face.

"Its fine, I'm sorry too. I just hope we're ok." Julia replied, looking at Anna for some reassurance.

"We're ok." The girl smiled, receiving a smile back from Julia as she sighed, "This friend group in England sucks so much."

"What else have they been doing?" Julia answered, getting comfy in her bed and holding her phone close to her.

"Well, firstly they gossip at any chance they get. Right now it's about some girl called Lily who apparently cheated on her boyfriend? I don't know. They also don't consider my problems, It just gets me wondering like if i got into a car accident I feel like they wouldn't care." Anna explained to her best friend, "It's also always raining."

"Wouldn't expect much different from England." The girl laughed, a yawn coming over from her mouth, "I should sleep, it's like 5am."

"I should go back to the group."

"I'll text you when I wake up, if you want?" Julia asked.

"I would love that, sleep well." Anna smiled, putting her hand up to wave bye as Julia did the same just as the call ended.

A heavy weight was lifted off of Julia's shoulders as her and Anna were good again, although she didn't know when she'd next see her, she was glad that Anna was there again to help her with any problems and that she was there to help Anna.

authors note

my bbys :)))
also this book has ten chapters left how
are we feeling