1.

Lee Minho. A normal boy, not the best student but not the worst either. He was well known, mostly because of how good looking he was; he was also talented, very talented. Everyone thought he'd be the type to play around but no, he was shy and sweet unlike some of the other boys in school. He had two close friends, Hwang Hyunjin and Seo Changbin, who were also very sweet. Changbin was intimidating at first but once you got to know him, he was the nicest person ever. Hyunjin was just perfect; everyone's ideal boy.

Minho was sitting in the library with his friends, a normal day really.

"Oh uh my cousin is joining in a few days.." Hyunjin said, breaking the silence.

"Why do you sound so depressed about it?" Minho asked.

"Yeah? Oh but is he hot?" Changbin said, earning a slap from Hyunjin.

"He's my cousin dude!!" Hyunjin complained. "Also he's a pain in the ass, he's always in trouble! God knows what he's done now but my uncle decided to send him over to my house because he wants some of my good behaviour to rub off on him" Hyunjin rolled his eyes.

"What's his name?" Minho said.

"Han Jisung"

Han Jisung. The bad boy. Yeah he looked cute but his personality was the opposite, he was your local fuck boy, no one dared mess with him. He'd been expelled from 3 different schools and had the occasional suspension every now and then. His parents were sick of it, so they decided to send him to live with Hyunjin, who was perfect. Jisung didn't like him much due to the fact his parents loved Hyunjin more than him. Though he was excited to see all the boys and girls he could mess around with.

"Jisung!! Sweetie your uncle's here to pick you up"
His mum called out to him.

Jisung threw his last bag down the stairs and ran down along with it.

"Honey do you really need all that?" Mrs Han asked. Jisung nodded. "Promise me you won't get into trouble this time..your dad's not happy about your reputation"

"Don't worry mom; I'll be fine! I'll be a good boy" he smirked. "Hi Mr Hwang!"

"You know you can call me uncle or Hyungmin" his uncle said.

Jisung said his goodbyes and got into the car. The whole way to his new home he blasted out rock music in his headphones, so loud that everyone could probably hear it. Unlike normal bad boys, Jisung didn't always dress in full black, he would sometimes wear jumpers that were a soft pink colour or overalls.

After a long journey they finally arrived. Jisung helped with the bags and set them into his new room, Damn this needs re decorating, he thought while throwing his bags down. He skipped down the stairs to see Hyunjin walk in the door, he smiled.

"Hi Jinnie! It's so lovely to see you again" Jisung said in a teasing voice.

"Shut up ji, drop the act..I know exactly why you're here" Hyunjin rolled his eyes.

"Do you really? I'm very excited to meet your friends tomorrow"

The next day came quicker than expected. Jisung got up late, as always. He got dressed in overalls paired with a baby blue jumper, he styled his hair normally and grabbed a backpack. He grabbed a water bottle from the kitchen then joined Hyunjin who was already out the house.

They got to school and Hyunjin introduced Jisung to his friends, who were confused about Jisung; Hyunjin has said he was a bad boy; he didn't look too bad, he looked..cute?

"Bad boy yeah Hyunjin?" Minho teased.

"Just wait for him to start talking.." he whispered.

"I'm Han Jisung, and you are absolutely gorgeous.." He put out his hand expecting Minho to shake it, but he was wrong. "Ah playing hard to get are we know?" He got closer to him. "Just you wait beautiful, you'll be head over heels for me in no time" he whispered into Minho's ear, making him shiver slightly.

Hehehe welcome to yet another fan fiction! Hope you guys enjoy 💘

Here's Jisung's outfit btw :))