6.

He sat there staring at empty walls and trying to listen to the officers conversations. He heard something about him and jail or a fine. Ah shit he was gonna be in so much trouble.

Jisung was expecting Hyunjin to show up, instead Minho showed up. He payed the fine and escorted Jisung out of the station.

"Really Ji? It hasn't even been a month and you've already gotten arrested.." Minho sighed.

"Sorry you had to pay that fine..why couldn't Hyunjin come?" Jisung asked.

"He just didn't want to see your reaction..oh and I didn't pay.." Minho lowered his head as Jisung heard the voice of his dad.

"YOU CALLED MY DAD!" Jisung yelled. "MINHO WHY!!!"

"Ji it's serious! You got arrested, Hyunjin and I thought it's sensible to call him" he put his hand on Jisung's shoulder.

"NO THAT DOESN'T MEAN YOU CALL MY DAD WITHOUT MY PERMISSION!"

"Han Jisung. Get in the car and stop yelling at the poor boy, he just wanted to help. Now we're going home." His dad said getting into the car.

Jisung pushed Minho and went to the car. His dad dropped him off to Hyunjin's house and told him they'd leave the next day after he said goodbye to all of his new friends. Jisung didn't want to go back home, he knew what was going to happen and he didn't want to face it.

Next day

"Hey guys.." Jisung sat in his seat.

"Jisung!! How did you get out so quick?" Jeongin asked running over to him.

"My dad payed the fine.."

"Y-Your dad?" Felix said.

Jisung nodded. He felt like crying but he didn't want to damage his 'bad boy' reputation. Even if it has been a few weeks, Jisung was already attached to his friends.

"It's my l-last day" Jisung sniffled. "So uh I'll miss you.."

"Jisung." Minho called out.

"Go away Minho..please"

"Listen I'm sorry I shouldn't have called your dad..I'm really sorry I didn't think you'd be that upset" Minho apologised.

"No Minho, apology not accepted! Now I'm being forced to leave and go to a fucking boarding school" Jisung pushed Minho. "Who's fault is that huh? Yours! To think I actually started to like you and this stupid school..I thought maybe we could become friends but no once again the pretty boy proved me wrong"

"J-Jisung.."

"Shut up. I don't want to hear it" Jisung walked off to find Jeongin and Felix.

Minho truly felt bad, he felt bad for Jisung. Yes it was his fault but he did admit it; now he was going to fix his mistake.

I think I made a mistake writing this 🤡