7.

"You heard me Jisung. You can stay. I'm giving you one last chance to prove you can change" his dad said.

"Thank you so much! I won't let you down; well I'll try not to let you down..can you make a few exceptions I won't be able to stop misbehaving rrighhhht away. It'll take some time."

"My only request is no more trouble with the police."

"Done!!"

The next day Jisung showed up to school as usual. Everyone was surprised, they all thought he either left or got kicked out. He decided to actually go to his lessons, unfortunately he forgot that he was paired with Minho for science.

"Jisung, please I said I'm sorry" Minho whispered.

"Go away Minho I'm trying to pay attention to my work"

"As if, please just hear me out Sungie"

"Don't call me that" Jisung grabbed his bag. "Excuse me Mrs Kim can I go to the medical room? I don't feel too good"

He left the classroom, soon followed by Minho who made up the excuse of needing he toilet. He was trying to talk to Jisung but he rushed on and tried to get away from him. Minho then grabbed his arm and forced him to stop.

"Jisung I said I'm sorry. I didn't call the police but I did call your dad and I'm so sorry for that! Please don't be upset at me.."

Jisung pushed Minho against the wall. "Don't be upset at you? You don't know my dad okay..because of you I was so close to being sent away from everything I love. I was gonna be forced to give up music, dancing and to move away from my family.
Yeah Hyunjin's an ass sometimes but he's the only cousin I get along with, he's the only one that cares for me." Jisung's grip on Minho's arm tightened.

"J-Jisung.." Minho felt so bad; he had a sick feeling in his stomach and was fighting back his tears. Jisung could see that he was trying his best not to cry, so he let go of him.

"I'm s-sorry.." Jisung lowered his head. "I didn't mean to shout at you or take my anger out on you. I just didn't want to be sent away from my mom. I love her a lot..I disappoint her a lot I know but I love her. I also didn't want to give up my music..I'm sorry Minho. You were just trying to do the right thing"

Minho hugged the younger boy. "Ji, it's alright. I'm also sorry. How about we just be friends huh?"

Jisung loved away from the hug. "I'd like that.."

"How about you come to my house tonight and we finish off our project? I'm sure your dad would like you to get good grades" Minho suggested.

"Sure!" Jisung smiled. "Now I've got an art class to attend! I'll see you later at the gates"

"See you later ji!" Minho called out.

Binnie's right, he is kinda hot.