25.

Minho woke up first the next day, he saw Jisung was still fast asleep on the bed. Aw he looks so cute. He thought to himself before making his way to the kitchen to prepare some lunch for them both. He was quietly singing 'I love you' by Billie Eilish, trying not to wake up Jisung.

As he was making the sandwiches he felt a pair of arms wrap around his waist.

"Good morning" Minho said. "Did you sleep well?"

"Yes" He responded.

Minho finished wrapping the lunch and turned around, Jisung still had a strong grip on his waist, he looked a little red. Minho put his hand on Jisung's forehead to feel that it was boiling.

"Ji your sick!" He said. "You can't go in today"

"I have to, I have to spend the day with you" Jisung sounder tired.

"You're tired and ill, you need to stay home" Minho our his hands on Jisung's cheeks. "Babe you're burning up"

"I'm fine!" Jisung lied.

"You're staying at home, that's final I am older than you! You have to listen to me" Minho tried breaking free from Jisung's grip.

Jisung marked Minho's neck with deep red and purple marks before letting him out of his grip.

"You will wear these proudly in school and if anyone asks who gave these to you, you'll say my name okay?"

"You're such a tease. Now come on I'm gonna wrap you in blankets and put you to sleep before I leave. You better be in bed and asleep until I come home!"

Minho took Jisung to the bedroom and gave him a warm jumper. He tucked him into bed before kissing his forehead gently and laying a couple of blankets on him.

His day at school was quite eventful. Everyone kept staring at him, he guessed it was because of the marks but he just laughed it off. Minho did actually confront Chan about the incident and they decided to become friends, after all the past should stay in the past.

When he got home, Minho threw his bag on the couch and went to his room to see Jisung sleeping peacefully. He was curled up into a small ball, only taking up a corner of the bed.

Minho got changed into some comfortable clothes then tried to get into the bed too, he wanted to rest as the gym teacher made him run around the field three times.

Jisung was awake, he had heard Minho come into the room. As Minho was trying his best to make no noise and get into the bed, Jisung grabbed him and pinned him down to the bed.

"Y-You're awake!" Minho said.

"Yes yes I am!" Jisung hovered above the boy for a few seconds. He got closer to Minho's lips and softly pressed them against his own.

"Your sick, we aren't doing this when your sick!" Minho said as he pushed Jisung away from him.

"Not anymore! Plus I missed you all day.." Jisung pouted.

"No"

"Yes"

"Maybe when you're less sick!" Minho said, crossing his arms.

"Fine.." he said. "How was your day huh?"

"It was great, thanks to you everyone thinks I got laid"

"You're welcome!"

School sucks 🤡

Maybe I should just throw this book in to a volcano