31.

Minho was stood in the shower, warm water splashing against his skin mixed with the tears falling down his cheeks. All the comments people had made were getting to his head. Then he heard a knock on the door.

"Baby are you alright?" Jisung asked.

"Y-Yeah"

Slowly the door opened, Jisung walked into the steam filled room. He slowly took off his clothes and drew back the curtain and got into the shower with Minho. He gently stroked Minho's hair as he smiled at him.

Their lips connected, tears mixing with water and the taste of cherries from Jisung's cherry lip-balm. They didn't realise that they weren't home alone, Hyunjin was also home, so he'd heard practically everything.

After their shower the two boys were cuddled up on Jisung's bed, he played with Minho's wet hair as the boy slowly fell asleep. Soon Hyunjin came into the room shouting, which woke Minho up. Jisung threw a pillow at his cousin making him fall into the floor.

"You could at least try to be quieter Jisung!" Hyunjin teased.

"You say a word of this to anyone and I'll snap your kneecaps" Jisung said.

"Whoa it was a joke calm your tits" Hyunjin made himself comfortable on the ground. "Anyways I need some advice"

"And you're asking Jisung? The one who ran away every-time I tried to confess?" Minho said.

Hyunjin nodded. "You know that boy, Seungmin? Well I really like him, I've took him on a few dates but he's not ready to be my boyfriend. He's so shy..and so insecure. I want him to know that I really love him.."

"Hyunjin, just go for it! If he's shy then you can change that, plus the shy ones are always the best in be-" before he could finish his sentence, Minho pushed him off the bed.

"DON'T EXPOSE ME" Minho yelled.

"Y'all are a mess" Hyunjin laughed.

"I promise you he loves me" Jisung jumped back onto the bed.

I've never been the type to let someone see right through, damn Lee Minho you really are changing me.

School can literally suck ass. I hate everyone. Also I was re watching Riverdale and ya girl got some ideas 😏😌