30.

Minho's POV

"he's such an idiot"

"Slut"

"You do know he's only using you"

"He doesn't even try to hide those marks"

"Such a hoe"

That's all I heard, all day. I zipped up my hoodie and put on the hood. I kept my head down and quickly walked to the toilets; I rushed into one of the stalls and got out my phone to text Jisung.

A few minutes later I heard someone knock on the door, so I opened it thinking it was Jisung; instead it was some boy I hadn't seen before.

"Minho right?" He said.

I nodded.

"Han Jisung's little boy toy?" He smirked.

"Go away" I said. "Jisung will be here any second and he won't hesitate bitch!"

"Pathetic" he scoffed. "As you sleep with practically everyone, how about you show me why Jisung likes you so much ey?"

"I aka you kindly to step away from my boyfriend" I smiled as I heard Jisung's voice, he emphasised the word 'boyfriend' which made me smile even more.

3rd Person POV

Jisung ruffled Minho's hair as he took his hand and held it tightly. He made sure Minho was okay and walked him through the halls. The video situation wasn't getting any better and not was Minho; Jisung knew that he was sensitive and wanted to protect him. He pulled him into an empty classroom and locked the door.

"Minho, I'm sorry" Jisung was fighting back his tears.

"Sungie, why are you sorry?" Minho cupped his face.

"I got you into this mess baby, because of me you're getting targeted." Jisung sniffled. "I know I said this before but Minho I'm really sorry. I promised I wouldn't hurt you but I did.."

"Jisung you didn't hurt me.." Minho rested his hand on Jisung's cheek.

"This, it's all my fault. If those rumours were about me I would be fine with it, but they're about you baby and I hate that. I hate that I'm unable to do anything and that I can't stop it! Minho I love you, but I'm scared I'm the reason you're hurting"

"You can't control what others do Jisung, you're tying your best, you're always supporting me and by my side." Minho wiped his tears. "I love you too"

"I'm s-so sorry Minho" Jisung rested his head on Minho's shoulder as he slowly ran his hands through his hair, trying his best to calm the younger down.

After a while, the two left the classroom and made their way to their lessons, where Jisung refused to leave Minho's side. No one said anything to Minho that lesson, mainly due to the fact they were terrified of Jisung but also because they were beginning to realise the fact that he truly loved Minho and was willing to sacrifice anything for him.

Unknown
You really think that was the only video I have? I'll do anything to break you and your stupid boyfriend. If you really care for him Jisung, this wouldn't be happening. Leave him and I'll stop posting videos.

Jisung bit his lip as he read the message on his screen. He didn't want to leave Minho, but he didn't want him hurt either.

"Baby stay around my house tonight yeah?" Jisung said.

Minho nodded in agreement.