12.

It was only a few days till the dance, and Jisung didn't exactly have a suit, he wasn't planning on wearing one but when he heard Minho was, he tried to find one in his many clothes.

"Why don't I own a suit!!" He threw a pair of jeans on the floor. "I've been to so many of dads stupid fancy dinners yet I don't own ONE SUIT!"

"Jisung we'll find one don't worry! If not you can borrow one of mine!" Hyunjin said.

"Right first thing how the fuck do you slow dance.."

"You asked Minho to a dance" Hyunjin began. "Yet you don't know how to dance?"

"Well I do know how to dance but not that type of dance! I've never done it before.."

"First let's teach you then we'll worry about the suit"

Hyunjin took Jisung downstairs and called over a friend of his, Park Jinyoung who was practically good at everything.

Hyunjin laughed as he tried to teach Jisung how to dance; the boy was so clumsy. Jisung stepped on Jinyoung's feet about six hundred times and at this rate, Jinyoung wouldn't have any toes left to break. After a good 2-3 hours, Jisung had learnt the basics of what he called 'boring old couple dancing'.

"Thank you hyung! And I'm sorry for stepping on your feet.." Jisung apologised.

"Ah don't worry it's okay, have fun with Minho and I'll probably see you around as I got the stupid job of hosting this dance!" He smiled. "Bye!"

Jinyoung grabbed his things and left. Now Hyunjin was searching through his clothes to find a spare suit. He already had his suit, it was a black slim fit suite and he was sure he had another one just like it.

Minho was also freaking out. He'd never been to dance with a date before, actually he'd barely even gone to a dance at all. He did have a few suits but couldn't decide what to wear; one was a black suit, the other was blue and the last one was white. He'd also found one that was a little more fancy but he was saving that for a special occasion. He closed his eyes and picked the white suit.

Jisung on the other hand found a black suit. He tried it on and even Hyunjin had to admit that his cousin did look good.

"I can't possibly wear this all night" Jisung complained.

"Ji! You look great okay? Plus you can always take the blazer off" Hyunjin said.

Jisung nodded "I guess you're right..for once"

I love Lee Felix