10.

For the next few days, Minho followed Jisung around to make sure he wasn't getting drunk or something stupid like that. He wanted Jisung to improve himself, like get away from smoking and the bad habit of hooking up with anyone. He knew Jisung could become a better man. Minho was kind of like his guardian angel; he stopped in from getting into fights, getting run over and many other things, he had realised Jisung was a very careless person. For some reason Minho felt the need to protect him, even if he could protect himself, Minho felt like he needed to be there for him; that's how the occasional sleepovers started. Minho became Jisung's therapist, and Jisung become Minho's therapist. They talked about their fears, about how they found comfort in some things but felt uncomfortable in some other situations.

Minho realised they Jisung wasn't as bad as he thought, he was a nice person but just chose the wrong path; but he envied him, he envied how he stood up for himself and didn't hesitate to show people the real him.

As Minho was walking down the corridor he heard some shouting, probably just some idiots messing about, he thought. He suddenly fell onto his knees, someone had pushed him from behind.

"What the fuc- C-Chan.." Minho frowned.

"Hello gorgeous. Aren't you meant to be in a lesson right now? I wonder why you're out here" Chan got closer. "Alone.."

"Please g-go away Chan..I haven't done anything"

"Oh but you have. You rejected me, remember? Remember how you embarrassed me in front of the whole damn school Minho?"

"I'm sorry..I don't l-like you"

Chan's fist hit Minho's face, causing his lip to bleed (AHHH SORRY I LOVE CHAN I FEEL BAD FOR MAKING HIM A BULLY).

"You'll regret saying that"

Another punch.

"S-Stop"

Chan shoved him against the locker. Just as he was about to punch Minho again, someone grabbed his hand.

"Touch him one more time" Jisung said. "I dare you"

Jisung punched Chan and pushed him away.

"Go"

Chan fixed his jacket and hair before quietly walking away. Minho was curled up into a small ball onto the floor, so Jisung crouched down to his height and lifted him chin.

"Did he hurt you?" Jisung asked in a calming voice,

Minho nodded, pointing at his lip. Jisung wiped the blood with his thumb, slowly stroking his lips after. He wanted to comfort him, to make him feel better. Jisung didn't know about Chan and Minho's history but right now him main priority was making Minho feel less pain, physically and mentally.

"Hey, I'm here for you. You can talk to me about that asshole (I love chan I feel so bad) if you want"

"N-No it's okay.." Minho fake smiled. "I'm fine"

"I'm guessing this calls for another sleepover? I'm thinking cuddles and movies" he winked.

"That sounds l-lovely"

Minho once again ended up in Jisung's bed, in his clothes, cuddling with him. It felt nice to be close to someone. Minho looked at the younger boy, he focused on his flawless features; his brown eyes that sparkled when he smiled. His perfect lips and how kissable they were. His soft hair which he could play with all day. How could someone so adorable be so bad?

Minho was indeed falling for the soft looking bad boy.

He was falling for Han Jisung.

Aren't we all falling for Jisung tho?