{HAPPY BIRTHDAY JISUNG}

It was a normal day for Jisung, yeah he knew it was his birthday but he didn't tell anyone. He wasn't the type that liked surprises or stuff like that, he preferred his party to be just him and maybe two other people.

Minho had found out it was Jisung's birthday and he wasn't letting it slide. He wanted to give him the best birthday ever; so it began. Before school, Minho shoved balloons in his locker and a small card that said;

Jisung, happy birthday!
Come find me and you're surprise is waiting!

Love from
Your baby boy :)

When Jisung had opened it he smiled at the cute card, he knew exactly who it was from. As there were so many balloons students walked past and either wished him happy birthday or laughed at him., so Jisung quickly shoved them all back in and made his way to his first lesson. When he got into his lesson his teacher gave him yet another note.

It said;

Seriously? Lessons on your special day? Nah not happening. I'm somewhere we went when we wanted to get away from that stupid teacher. So come find me!

Love from
Minho :)

Jisung giggled as he put the card into his pocket. He left the lesson and made his way up to the roof, Jisung and Minho had gone there when he was in trouble a few weeks ago, it was very calming.

Jisung walked onto the roof and saw blankets set out along with decorations and a present all wrapped up waiting for him, though he couldn't see Minho. From behind someone covered his eyes.

"Minho is that you? I don't fancy being kidnapped today" he joked.

"Open your eyes!"

Jisung opened them to see his friends there..oh boy..

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY JISUNG!!" They all shouted at the same time while throwing confetti at him.

"Thank you so much!" Jisung said.

"It was all Minho's idea!" Felix said. "We have to go now so have fun with him!"

The other boys quickly evacuated the roof, leaving Jisung and Minho alone. Jisung walked up to him and hugged him.

"Happy birthday" Minho smiled.

They sat on the blankets and Minho gave Jisung his present. It was a box full of polaroid pictures of them and also a necklace with the initials LM carved onto them. Jisung smiled at the present and picked up the necklace.

"This is adorable" he said. "I love it, thank you Minho"

He put it on before showering Minho with kisses.

"I love you so much baby boy" Jisung said before kissing him again. "I love you so so so so much. This is the best birthday ever!"

"That's what I was hoping for!" Minho said. "Hyunjin told me you would prefer it if it was only me and you up here"

"I'm glad he did otherwise I wouldn't have been able to show you how much I love you" Jisung said, pulling him closer. "Once again thank you Minnie"

"You're welcome Jisung"

YO HAPPY BIRTHDAY JISUNGGSHDHDNSKKSSMSKSKKSKS

IT'S SUNGIE'S BIRTHDAY AYYYYYHHSJDNSSNNSNSSKNSNSKSKS HE'S ALL GROWN UP NOWKEJEJEN

#Bringblueberryjisungback

Hehehe HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE BEST BOY