19.

Minho's POV

At first I wasn't to sure about Jisung, he was ignorant and rude; always causing chaos and making my day miserable, but now he's the one that makes my day better. He makes me feel safe, protected.I love him too but we don't understand it yet. It's difficult to understand why he likes me, I'm stupid and I don't deserve someone as perfect as him. Yeah he had flaws but so does everyone. Jisung made my lonely life a little less lonely. Since the night he found me passed out, he's stuck by my side during everything. He's been staying at my place for at least two weeks now and I'm so happy with him. We argue but then we make up, I'm so glad I met him.

He was on his laptop and I was making him some green tea, to be honest we looked like a married couple but Jisung was just talking to his mom as he missed her very much. I sat next to him and gave him is tea. Jisung's mom was very sweet, and very very accepting.

"Hi Mrs Han!" I waved at her.

"Minho! How are you? Jisung told me you went to school on Friday!"

"Yeah! I've gotten better so I can attend my lessons, of course Jisung has been with me because he insisted that he stay with me"

"Well I've got to go deal with your dad Jisung, I'll call later yeah? Bye boys!" She smiled and ended the call leaving me and Jisung in silence. I looked at him as he played with the spoon in his drink.

"I find it hard to believe you can be such a violent person" I said.

"Sometimes people aren't who they seem" Jisung looked at me. "I grew up with no friends Minho, I had to learn how to defend myself. No one ever stood up for me so I did it myself"

"Why didn't people wanna be your friend?" I asked.

"I don't know. I tried to be friendly but when they didn't work I turned to threatening people and getting what I wanted that way" he replied.

"What did you do Jisung?"

"I hurt them. Hurt them bad" Jisung looked me in the eyes, honestly I was slightly scared.

3rd Person POV

Jisung moved his hand to Minho's shoulder but the boy flinched at his touch.

"I won't hurt you Minho. You know I won't" Jisung frowned. "I've quit so many things because of you. If I didn't love you I wouldn't have tolerated getting beaten up, I wouldn't have stopped smoking or messing about"

"What if you do hurt me..then what?" Minho said.

"For this to work you've got to trust me like I trust you" Jisung rested his hand on top of Minho's.

"Why do you like me?"

"You make me feel like a better person, you complete me" Jisung said while slowly caressing Minho's cheek with his thumb. "Also I kinda always just wanna either cuddle you or fuck you"

Minho hit his arm and laughed. "Once a bad boy always a bad boy"

Jisung had now forgotten about their drinks, he picked up Minho and carried him to the bed upstairs, he gently laid him down and hovered above him.

"You're so perfect you know that?" Jisung smiled.

Lmao what do guys think will happen next hUh