32.

Days went past but they weren't any closer to finding out who posted the video. Some more pictures were posted on the account, making Minho even more conscious than before. The two hadn't been to school for the last three days, the headteacher has allowed them to study from home until the whole situation was sorted.

Minho began to get panic attacks more often as people said all sorts of things about him. Jisung tried his best to keep Minho safe but when that failed, he turned back to his old habits; smoking became a regular thing for him once again due to him feeling like he wasn't doing enough to protest Minho. Jisung also started getting into more fights, mainly because they said something about Minho and he lost it.

"Jisung.." Minho walked into the garden and sat next to Jisung on the grass. "Please stop.."

"Stop what?" He said while lighting his cigarette.

"That..stop that" Minho pointed at the cigarette packet.

"I can't, I need a distraction"

"Then find a new one, write music or something"

"It doesn't work. For now this is fine, it's not even that bad why don't you try it?" Jisung offered Minho a cigarette.

"Jisung I don't smoke..and it's very bad for you!! You promised you'd never smoke again..."

"I'm sorry baby, I'm so sorry. I don't know how to keep you safe.."

"Jisung I'm not a baby-"

"You are! I need to protect you I don't want you doing something stupid to yourself, not again! Do you know how much it pains me when I see you walking around with your head down and do you think I don't notice the tears I'm your eyes Minnie? I hate that I'm the cause of those tears" Jisung was now facing Minho.

"Tomorrow, I'm gonna go to school and shut up anyone who tries to upset me." Minho smiled.

"Yes you will baby"

Minho softly kissed Jisung; but this time Jisung felt something different..

"Minho you little tease" Jisung scoffed. "Why didn't you tell me you got a tongue piercing!!!"

"I knew you'd find out yourself!"

"Now baby, things are going to get interesting.." Jisung ran his thumb along Minho's bottom lip.

Right so I'm genuinely sleep deprived? Help?