27.

As soon as they got through the front door, Jisung connected their lips. He gave the older soft kisses as he pulled him closer by the waist. Minho rested his hands on Jisung's chest before wrapping them around his neck.

Jisung slightly bit on Minho's bottom lip, making him flinch. Then he broke the kiss, leaving the taste of strawberries lingering in Minho's mouth.

"I don't taste alcohol or smoke today" Minho said. "I taste strawberries"

"That's because I ate strawberries on the way here" Jisung added, while pinning Minho against the wall.

This was the perfect moment for Minho, he pulled Jisung's collar so he was close to him, then closed the gap between them. For once Minho was the one making Jisung whimper with his touch. Every kiss got deeper and harsher.

Jisung was tugging on Minho's hair as he slid his tongue into the kiss. Both boys pulled away breathless.

"M-More" Jisung managed to say.

Minho loved this side of him; his lips trailed Jisung's jawline and the back of his ear. The younger boy whined as Minho's lips marked his neck. He gently licked the new marks on Jisung's neck to make him flinch again.

Now Jisung was a mess, his shirt buttons were halfway open, his hair was messy and he had swollen lips.

"You're beautiful" Minho said in a soft voice.

Jisung wasn't letting Minho lead anymore, he pushed him against the wall and passionately kissed him, he licked Minho's lips before sliding his tongue into his mouth, earning a few moans from him. His hands slipped into the rips of Minho's jeans as he gently rubbed his thighs.

As Jisung kissed his collar bone, Minho bit his lip to stop him from moaning. Jisung smirked when he saw Minho.

"Don't hold it back baby, I want to hear you" Jisung said against his lips.

He went back to marking his boyfriend's neck, this time hearing moans of pleasure from him.

He knew what to do next, and he did exactly that.

😌😉😏
I'm sick 🤙🏼🤙🏼