38.

The day of prom came and Minho was extremely nervous. What he didn't know was that Jisung was also just as nervous; he was standing in his room freaking out because his shoes didn't match his suit; the shoes were grey but they needed to be black. So he ran around the house trying to find a black pair of shoes, which after a while he did.

Jisung's dad was driving him and Minho to where their prom was being held.

"Dad I'm freaking out what if he hates my suit!" Jisung complained.

"He won't hate it, he's your boyfriend for gods sake" he was sick of hearing Jisung complain and list all the worst case scenarios as they drove.

Jisung took a few deep breaths before finally ringing the bell; Minho's mom soon opened it and she was smiling brightly. She let him into the house so she could take some pictures of him and Minho, like any mom would do.

Mrs Lee offered Jisung a drink as he seemed very nervous and just as he took a sip Minho came down the stairs making him choke. He's so beautiful. He thought.

"You two look adorable!! Look you even have the matching chains oh my god this is the best night ever!!" She smiled. "Come on picture time! Jisung stop staring and go stand next to him!"

Jisung put down the glass and stood next to Minho; he wrapped his arm around his waist, pulling him closer. Just as Jisung kissed Minho, Mrs Lee took the picture, along with many others with Minho blushing and hitting Jisung's arm.

"Have a good night boys and be safe! Don't do anything stupid!!" She said as they walked to the car.

The ride was slightly awkward as Minho didn't know Jisung's dad too well. He also got to witness their petty arguments in person; for example whenever Jisung kissed Minho, Mr Han would start telling him off as there was 'no making out allowed in the car'.

"We aren't making out dad but we can do if you want that!" Jisung joked.

"Jisung!" His dad shouted.

"Please be quiet, Minho is sensitive to loud noises!!"

When the journey finally ended, they'd made it to the venue, most of their year was already there waiting outside or taking pictures. Minho grabbed Jisung's hand and lead him to their friends, of course Felix was fixing Changbin's collar while also fixing his hair, Jeongin was screaming over how good Chan looked and Hyunjin was taking pictures with Seungmin. Their friend Jinyoung was also there but as he was older he was just helping with the drinks and music.

"Lixie stop now you're gonna choke me and you shouldn't be doing that I sho-" Changbin stooped mid sentence. "I mean you're hurting me so like stop please!"

"You're a kinky little piece of shit Changbin" Hyunjin laughed.

While everyone was dancing and having fun, Jisung couldn't keep his hands off of Minho.

"Jisung you're gonna ruin my hair" Minho tried to catch his breath.

"You'll still look perfect!" Jisung smiled as he grabbed his hand, leading him onto the dance floor.

As it was a slow song, all the couples were dancing so Jisung held Minho very close; the pair couldn't stop smiling all night long. Jisung ended up winning prom king but as Minho wasn't with him he rejected it, he still kept the crown so he could place it on Minho and say. "You're my prince baby boy" which made everyone regret ever hurting them.

Chan was holding an after party at his house; which obviously involved alcohol and a lot of food. It was only their close friends as Chan wasn't the type to let just anyone into his family's house.

Liked by Ji_Hannie and 1,827 others

Minmin  so I guess the after party got kinda wild..uh sorry guys :/

CB97: you better be you fucking ruined my couch!!

Minmin: @ CB97 we only made out calm your tits!

parkjinyoung : kids these days omg

2,273 likes Ji_Hannie  I'm glad my baby had a good night, I love him if you didn't know :(

2,273 likes
Ji_Hannie I'm glad my baby had a good night, I love him if you didn't know :(

Lixie: OFC HE HAD A GOOD NIGHT YOU PRACTICALLY FUCKED IN FRONT OF EVEYONE

Lixie: DISGUSTANG

YangJeongin: my hyungs are wild

I feel like I'm about to die cus of how sick I am 😳😎