8.

Minho's POV

We were sat in my bedroom listening to music and working on our project. I was focusing on my work, minding my own business when I realised Jisung would run his hands through his hair every now and then. He looked so good when he did that, he was sat on the floor doing research on his laptop like last time. How could someone look beautiful while studying?

"Jisung, do you want something to drink? Maybe a coffee?" I asked,

"Uh..yes please" he smiled at me. I felt my heart skip a beat, if that was humanly possible?

So I ran down and made some coffee for us.

Why am I being nice to him? He's threatened me twice now..but he's also apologised. Maybe he just wants to be friends...maybe he isn't as bad as I think he is.

"Jisung here's your coffee" I walked into the room to see Jisung cuddled up with a blanket on my bed. Looks like he was staying the night.

I cleaned up the bedroom and drank both cups of coffee, yes both cups.

Jisung fell asleep at mine so don't worry about him, he can stay the night.

Jinyoung's Son
Okay
What's going on between you two huh 😏

Nothing?
We were working on our science project and he fell asleep while I was making coffee.

Jinyoung's Son
Science huh? 😏
Seems interesting

Okay stfu I'm not a hoe like changbin

Jinyoung's Son
Yet your nickname is MinHOE
have fun don't be dirty he is my cousin after all

SHUT UP YOU PERV

Jisung's POV

I woke up in the morning to someone next to me. Oh shit. Wait I was at Minho's house, and he was next to me. Uhhhh...I got up, accidentally waking up Minho too, he shot up from the bed meaning he too was surprised.

"Please tell me nothing happened" I asked.

"Nothing happened, you fell asleep due to tiredness or boredom I don't really know. I didn't want to wake you so I let you stay the night..sorry if you were uncomfortable with me sleeping next to you.." he frowned.

"It's alright Minho, it's not the first time I've woken up in a strangers bed. Anyways thank you for hospitality, and I see someone was eager to sleep with me" I laughed as I got hit by a pillow.

"JISUNG NO!! You're so annoying..since we're already late for school do you just wanna stay here for a while?" He asked.

"Sure!"

3rd Person POV

They were in the living room watching Avengers Endgame, Jisung would start screaming when someone died.

"SHE DIDNT NEED TO DIE OH MY GOD I HATE MARVEL!!!!!"

"Jisung calm down!!"

"BUT POOR NAT!!!"

Minho sighed, Jisung was such a dork, it was adorable. He giggled at how the boy would start jumping around at certain scenes. Jisung was jumping on the sofa when he slipped, Minho caught his arm to stop him from falling completely, though he was now on top of Minho.

"S-Sorry.." Jisung apologised, his cheeks were slightly pink.

"Look who's the flustered one now" Minho smiled.

"Your lips look soft"

"Why don't you find out if they are"

"Maybe I will" Jisung lowered himself onto Minho and tilted his head.

This chapter's a mess I'm sorry