3.

It had been about 3 weeks since Jisung joined now, he already had a bad reputation among both the teachers and students. He made a few friends, Jeongin and Felix, who he was very close with. Minho would do something everyday to annoy Jisung; he knew he didn't like nicknames very much so he would always call him 'Sungie'.

"Sungggiiieeee! How are you today?" Minho ruffled his hair.

"Listen hoe, don't touch me okay? Also don't call me that again." Jisung pushed Minho's hand away.

"What Sungie? You don't like it?" Minho teased.

"Shut up up Minho"

Jisung walked away, leaving Minho amused. Today wasn't a very good day for Jisung, he had his worst lessons and countless calls from his dad about the constant detentions. Of course Jisung didn't care what people thought of him; he was an open book. Everyone knew everything about him in just the first week of school.

While he was walking around alone, Minho jumped up behind him, scaring the life out of Jisung. He was pissed. Very pissed.

"Lee Minho, If you don't stop annoying me I won't hesitate to punish you. You don't know what I'm capable of okay lee? Get your act together and keep your distance, I don't care that you're the school's pretty boy" Jisung was getting closer and closer to Minho, who was backing up until he hit a wall. Now he was pinned against the wall by Jisung. "I don't care that you're friends with my cousin, I will hurt you"

"Jisung! Leave him alone!" A blond haired boy called out, Minho recognised him. It was Lee Felix.

Jisung backed away from Minho. "S-Sorry.."

"Minho please don't mind him...he's had a bad day. His dad keeps calling him and the school's thinking of suspending him." Felix told him.

"Right that doesn't mean he can take his anger out on me!" Minho said.

Jisung had already walked off, the others had noticed he had a habit of walking off. Felix ran after him which left Minho alone. I hate you Jisung.

"I hate him. I hate your cousin so much!" Minho complained.

"You do know he's in the room next to us? But yeah you have the right to." Hyunjin said.

"Again; he isss slightly hot" Changbin was now being punched by Hyunjin.

"DUDE SERIOUSLY EW NO"

Someone knocked on the door. "Come in!" Hyunjin shouted. Jisung walked in making Minho roll his eyes.

"Could y-you please be a little quieter..I'm trying to sleep" his head was lowered but his puffy red eyes could be seen. He slowly shut the door and went back to his room.

"He's being nice? What?" Minho said.

"I'll be right back" Hyunjin got up and went to his cousins room. He knocked on the door, Jisung allowed him to go in. "Ji..are you okay?"

"Y-Yeah! Why wouldn't I be!" He gave Hyunjin a fake smile.

"You can talk to me yeah? I know your dad can give you a hard time."

Jisung just nodded. Hyunjin went back to his room where Changbin was fighting Minho because he took his phone. As the next day was Saturday, the two slept over at Hyunjin's house. Jisung didn't go down for dinner as he was asleep, meaning he hadn't eaten anything but lunch the whole day. The boys started to worry about him but blew it off since he was probably stressed and home sick.

Jisung woke up early the next day and jumped into the shower. He had a habit of singing/rapping in the shower as at home he was alone most of the time so no one ever heard.

Minho was also up early, he went over to the toilet and heard someone singing, so he guessed someone was in the shower.

When Jisung was done showering he wrapped a towel around his waist, (I'm a child of god he is nOt fully naked) though his torso was still visible (😌😏) as he wasn't expecting anyone to be awake. When he walked out the bathroom Minho was stood there, jaw almost to the ground.

"Like what you see?" Jisung smirked.

"N-No shut u-up" Minho hid his crimson cheeks.

"Ah baby you see you haven't gotten to know me well yet, sooner or later you'll be begging to see more"

"Jisung s-shut up"

"Aww you're cute when you're flustered!" Jisung smiled before you walking into his own room, leaving Minho alone and confused, and also very very flustered.

Brb gonna go jump off a cliff