22.

Minho contemplated wether to go meet Jisung or not. He already had his outfit out he just didn't feel like seeing him. After around 20 minutes of laying down he finally got up and got dressed. He walked slowly to the café and when he got there he saw Jisung waiting for him.

He walked over and sat down on the small table.

"Make it quick.." he said

"Firstly thank you for coming! Okay so I was at a party last week, I accidentally drank a little too much and then made out with a random girl who I don't even remember the name of! Minho I never meant for it to happen I just had a little too much to drink and it was an accident!"

"Jisung I'm sorry. I shouldn't have shouted at you but I think for now it's better if you give me some space, after all you're the one who messed up. I think we should take a small break then think from there."

"Minho I don't want to go on a break, I want to be with you and you know that! Yes I messed up but st least I told you! I didn't want you hearing from anyone else, I was honest and admitted my mistake!"

"That is true..but Jisung you still cheated on me.."

"Give me one more chance please!" Jisung held his hands. "Please Minho.."

"I've given you way too many chances.." he moved his hands away. "But you're lucky I love you.." he put his hand on Jisung's cheek.

"Thank you baby, thank you so much I won't ever hurt you again and if I do you have every right to hurt me back and leave me" Jisung kissed his hand.

"You wanna go see Changbin? I guess now I need to tell him that I forgave you before he comes and snaps your kneecaps.."

"Jeez Minho yes please let's go!"

The pair got up and slowly walked hand in hand to Changbin's place. His dad had opened the door and told them he was up in his room doing some work with his friend. So they made their way to binnie's room; they knocked a few times but when he didn't open they went in themselves, and they regretted it.

He was sat on the bed with Felix in his lap and they were practically eating each other's faces.

"LEE FELIX YOU HAVE SOMETHING TO EXPLAN!" Jisung shouted, making Felix jump.

Both the boys lips were swollen and Felix had a small trail of hickeys on his neck.

"Uhh...hi?" Changbin said.

Y'all probably hate Jisung pls don't I'll explain more in detail what happened and who with :)