17.

Jisung was minding his own business, just waking to the nearest coffee shop as he needed something to wake him up before school. He hummed along to Danger by Super Junior as he walked: he was alone as Hyunjin was still asleep when he left, for some reason he was awake really early and decided to explore the area cus he was still getting used to it, that's how he found himself walking to a café.

Someone tapped on his shoulder so Jisung took out a earphone. He turned around but didn't recognise the person, suddenly a fist was coming his way, he don't have much time to react so he ended up being punched. Ouch.

"What the heck dude" Jisung said pushing him.

The other boy pushed him onto the floor.

"Listen what's your problem? Do I even know you?" Jisung tried getting back on his feet but the other boy had already punched him again, this time his lip started bleeding and when he got hit again, his nose began to bleed.

"Listen I'm not gonna fig-" the other boy pushed him into the road and ran off, leaving Jisung to almost get hit by a car; luckily he got up quick enough to dash off of the road.

He wiped his lip and started walking towards the school, as he now didn't have enough time for coffee..

As he entered the gates Minho ran up to him and grabbed his face.

"WHAT HAPPENED!" He shouted.

"Uh some random dude attacked me?"

"WHY DIDN'T YOU FIGHT BACK!?"

"You said to stop getting into fights...so I kept my promise and didn't fight back.." Jisung smiled.

"DUMBASS!!!! You should've beaten him up! You know like broke his nose or something"

"Minnie..I'm not hurting anyone because I promised I wouldn't..I don't wanna break my promise baby"

Minho hugged him. "Well next time someone attacks you, fight back okay? I don't want you hurt"

The pair went to the toilet and Minho helped Jisung clean the blood off his face. Minho was wiping Jisung's lip with a tissue, as they were really close Minho's cheeks were a light crimson colour. Minho moved his hand away and threw the tissue into the bin, and as he was about to turn around Jisung pinned him to the wall, crashing their lips together.

Was Minho surprised? Yes. Was he going to complain? No.

Minho tugged on his lips, obviously wanting more from Jisung who was holding Minho close by the waist. Jisung pulled away for some air before moving to Minho's lips again. Their lips moved rhythmically as they deepened each kiss.

"Ahem..guys lessons have started.." Hyunjin said while awkwardly scratching the back of his neck.

Jisung moved away from Minho. "Oh yeah..I guess I'll see you later then Min"

"Y-Yeah! See you later!" Minho was blushing hard.

Jisung waved goodbye and walked past Hyunjin giving him a death stare.

"So you like my cosuin!" Hyunjin clicked his tongue. "Wonderful"

"He's such a good kisser..." Minho was in his own thoughts and didn't really care about what Hyunjin was saying.

"MINHO!" Hyunjin hit his head. "I don't need to know that thank you very much! Now come on we're late for Geography" Hyunjin dragged him out of the toilets and up to their geography classroom.

The whole lesson Minho was day dreaming about Jisung, he didn't even realise that the bell went until Changbin threw a book at him and Minho chased him down the halls and down the stairs, where Minho almost fell off the staircase but at least Changbin got hit by his shoes. They'd ended up on the field where binnie was hiding behind Felix, who might I add wasn't involved in this what so ever so leave Felix bby alone thanks Minho. Jisung soon picked Minho up and stopped him from decapitating Changbin and killing Felix.

"You're feisty today aren't you?" Jisung said while carrying Minho bridal style to the benches.

"Changbin threw a fucking book at me!" He complained.

"Well sweetie then in that case I'll let you go beat his triangle ass" Jisung put Minho down. "No one hurts my baby"

Minho giggled before running off to Changbin and hitting him with shoes. Jisung was enjoying this, both Minho being happy and Changbin being abused with shoes.

"LIXIE SAVE ME" Changbin yelled.

"Sorry babe this is your fight not mine!" Felix laughed.

Ah poor binnie.