15.

"What if I told you I liked you?" Jisung said.

"Jisung y-you don't need to f-fake your feelings for me"

"Minho I'm not faking them." Jisung smiled. "Whenever I'm around you I get this weird feeling..even the small things you do make me so happy, like when you smile like a dork or when you make that cute face when you want Changbin to buy you food! O-Or how you blush whenever I kiss your cheeks..Minho I've never liked anyone like NEVER. I don't know what you're doing to me it's honestly unfair how someone can be so perfect I just wanna pick you up and cuddle you all the time and hold you close, you little fucker I really like you!! When you didn't talk to me for these past few days I got so worried and yes maybe I did smoke but Minho I've fucking fallen for you"

"J-Jisung" Minho was crying, did he care? No. Was he gonna pass out? Probably. "B-baby I didn't k-know I'm s-sorry!"

"Stop crying! Tears don't suit you princess" Jisung wiped his tears away.

"I l-like you too Jisungie" Minho sniffled.

"I know dumbass" Jisung laughed. "So Minho, will you be my boyfriend?"

"No"

"WHAT!"

Minho laughed and quoted, "You've gotta earn it baby boy"

"You're a fucking tease, you know that?"

"Prove to me that you're worth being my boyfriend"

"Uhh how?"

"No smoking for a week, you'll take me on a date tomorrow and you'll give me a daily kiss. Oh and you'll have to text me goodnight and good morning!" He Listed.

"Damn..you have a lot of demands don't you?"

"I'm a simple person, I just need a lot of love and affection!" Minho smiled.

"Alright baby anything for you" he kissed Minho's cheek.

"More" Minho said. "I want more cuddles and kisses"

Jisung did exactly as he said; he held his hand tightly as they cuddled, Jisung gave Minho small kisses behind his ear and along his jawline, his kisses slowly made their way to Minho's lips; he gently bit on them and licked his lips before giving Minho a proper kiss. Minho was letting Jisung take full control as he slowly moved onto his lap.

"I thought this was just cuddles and kisses" Jisung smirked.

"It is!"

"Then why are you on my lap?" Jisung laughed.

"I uh..um s-sorry" he moved off of his lap and sat next to him, resting his head on Jisung's shoulder.

"You're my baby" Jisung said. "My beautiful baby"

"Sungie, stay here today, I'm all alone and I want someone to stay near me"

"Of course I'll stay here Min"

Fluffy chapter cus it's ya girls birthday 🤘🏼