11.

"MINHO!!" Jisung rain across the field waving a paper in the air. "LEE MINHO!!!!!"

Minho got up as Jisung ran over to him.

"GUESS WHAT!"

"What!!"

"I PASSED MATHS!! WITH A C!!" Jisung said excitedly.

"NO WAY!!!" Minho took the paper from his hands and smiled proudly. "Well done! I knew you could pass!"

Jisung hugged Minho. "Thank you for helping me Min. I wouldn't have passed if you didn't tutor me"

Minho ruffled his hair and pulled away from the hug. Jisung showed his grade to Hyunjin and Changbin who too were very shocked he passed.

Felix was sat in between Changbin's legs, with the older boy's arms wrapped around him as they cuddled.

"Literally just fuck already" Jisung said.

"I could say the same for you and Minho" Felix teased.

"Dude no, he's my friend I could never" Jisung stated.

Hyunjin was busy texting some boy he met at the café. He smiled at his phone whenever it buzzed.

"Sungie..play with my hair please" Minho asked.

"Sure thing Min" Jisung gently stroked his hair, messing it up and fixing it again. He moved Minho's hair away from his forehead and planted a small kiss on it.

Of course now everyone was watching the two 'friends'. Minho giggled as Jisung put his hair into silly hair styles. Minho tilted his head back to see Jisung smiling like an idiot.

"Stop being so cute" Minho said.

"What will happen if I don't?"

"I'll kiss you"

They both laughed. Jisung thought it was a joke but Minho wasn't joking, he started to lean in but Jisung rejected the kiss. They spent the rest of the lunch break cuddling and laughing at stupid jokes. Minho found himself day dreaming in the middle of his lesson; he knew Jisung only thought of him as a friend but Minho had developed feelings; though he thought it was best to push them aside and not ruin their friendship.

On the way home he felt somewhat lonely. His mom was always on business trips as she was a single mom and worked her ass off for Minho. Most of the time it was just him and his cats at home, unfortunately he didn't even have any siblings to talk to when he felt down, he had no one. He never met his dad as he left when Minho was only a small baby, honestly he didn't want to meet his dad, he knew it would only make him upset.

Minho undocked the house door and went inside, running up to his room almost immediately, he jumped onto his bed and landed face first,

"Ow" He said to himself.

Jisung⚠️
So I was thinking
Jisung⚠️
Maybe I could take you to the Fall dance?
Jisung⚠️
No homo

Jisung
Are you sure you got the right person?

Jisung ⚠️
Yes Minho, so what's your answer, tell me quick otherwise I'll have to ask Jeongin or something

Hmm
Sure! I'd love to go with you

Always homo no bromo