23.

The four boys were sat on the bedroom floor, Felix fixing his jumper every now and then to hide the marks. Changbin on the other hand didn't seem to care, he didn't even bother to fix his clothes one bit which resulted in Felix fixing it for him.

Minho and Jisung were like their parents, slightly disappointed but slightly excited. With Jisung being the disappointed one and Minho being the excited one.

"So Felix, you really didn't think about telling me huh? You didn't bother telling me about you and him!" Jisung emphasised 'him' while giving Changbin the look.

"I was going to!" Felix said.

"When? When he fucking took your virginity? Or maybe when you decide to get married!!" Jisung said.

"JISUNG WHAT THE FUCK DUDE!!" Felix was embarrassed.

"Uh I've already done that you dick" Changbin said, also giving Jisung the look.

"You little fucker what did you do to my poor Lixie"

"Whoa okay calm yourself Jisung he's not a kid you're like a day older than him! Plus what's wrong with Changbin? He's a good guy" Minho stated.

"No he's not.."

"Babe I've known him since I was 10, he's a good guy I promise"

"Hmph.." he pouted.

"Come on dude it's not like you and Minho haven't fucked so stop being a hypocrite and babying us!!" Changbin said.

"Excuse me you know nothing about th-"

"Actually I do Minho told me! Cus that's what best friends do!"

"Minho you little bitch"

"I love you?"

After some arguing, crying and laughing, Jisung finally admitted eh was okay with Changbin dating Felix as long as he didn't hurt him.

Minho explained how Jisung apologised for his actions and decided to give him another chance. Of course Changbin was still pissed at him but he say anything as Minho was so happy with Jisung.

The two would steal little cute moments when Changbin and Felix weren't looking, they'd kiss each other's cheeks or interlock their hands and Jisung would play with Minho's hair while cuddling him.

Felix thought they were so cute, he was jealous of the fact that they weren't afraid to hold each other's hand in public or kiss in public. Changbin and his relationship was very private due to the fact that binnie was too scared to tell his parents he was Pansexual and in a relationship with a guy. Felix was bisexual and his parents knew, he wasn't too worried but because his boyfriend was, he didn't force him to do anything he didn't want to.

"Lixie, are you okay?" Changbin asked.

"Oh, um yeah! I'm fine, I'm just looking at how cute they are." Felix responded.

Changbin felt guilty. He wanted to show Felix how much he liked him, but he was way too scared.

"Guys do you wanna grab ice cream with us? I'm sure Jisung wouldn't mind some more company!" Minho smiled.

"Actually I'd like to spend some time alone with Lixie..maybe another day?"

"Sure! We'll see you later, have fun!" Minho pulled Jisung off the floor and lead him outside of the house.

The two walked to the ice cream shop, this time Jisung had his arm around Minho. He knew Minho got cold easily so he'd already given him his jacket.

"Minho" Jisung said. "Do you wanna know who it was that I cheated on you with?"

"Yes"

Dun dun dunnnnnnnnnnn

Okay so I'm sitting here stressing about art hw and having a mental breakdown about how much I love Felix like honestly I love him so much and the saddest part is he'll never now I'm so so upset