CHAPTER THREE// [SEASON THREE]

Sam's Outfit

Sam's Outfit

Once we were back at the house after the beach, I got a shower and dried my hair and changed in stuff to wear to the boardwalk. I also took out my contacts and out on my glasses. I brushed my hair and then put on some concealer and mascara. Once almost all of us were done,and we were waiting for everyone else to get ready to go to the boardwalk, I began to rant to Dana, Jade, Elena, and Syd who were all in our room just kind hanging out.

"Can you believe that Alex has the audacity to tell me that he doesn't approve of me and Ethan???", I shouted.

"What did he say exactly?" Syd asked.

"He said that he doesn't like the way that Ethan looks at me and he thinks that Ethan is kind of a fuckboy", I said.

"Well he is a fuckboy. Alex was right about that", Dana said.

"Well yeah, but it's kinda endearing??? I don't know", I said.

"That's not endearing! He should respect you! And I get what Alex is saying. Ethan does look at you"- , Elena said, getting cut off.

"He looks at you the way that Bryce looks at Hannah on Thirteen Reasons Why, when he's all 'Just Relax' and shit", Dana said, continuing what Elena was saying.

"She's not saying that Ethan is a rapist, though.. I'm sure he's nice once you get to know him", Jade said.

"No he's not, he's a dick", Dana interjected.

"Anyways, Ethan should respect you more", Elena said.

"Yeah, I guess I agree. He did grab me today and like hold onto my boobs for too long", I said.

"What? That's totally not okay!", Elena exclaimed.

"Isn't that what every high school guy is like? Isn't it normal for a boyfriend to do that?", I asked.

"No. It's not. I mean some people might do that, but if it makes you uncomfortable then it's not okay", Syd said, shaking their head.
"Does he do stuff like that a lot?", Elena asked.

"Have you ever told him that you don't like it?". Jade asked.

"He.. he does stuff like that all of the time. He'll like slap my ass, or put his arm around me and grab my boob. He'll even do stuff like that at school in the hallway too. I've told him I don't like it but he acts like I'm overreacting", I admitted.

"Yeah, that's not okay. Talk to him about it. Tell him he has to stop doing stuff like that or you'll dump him", Elena said.

"Yeah, I will. I just don't wanna ruin the trip", I said.

"C'mon guys! It's time to go!", Penelope shouted.

"Okay!!", we replied.

Once we got to the boardwalk, we ate at a cute little pizza place, and then we went on rides.

I went on a few rides with Ethan, and he still grabbed me and did stuff that made me uncomfortable, but I decided not to address it until after the trip, because I didn't want to ruin the trip for him.

But I definitely took what all of my friends said to heart, and I would definitely get Ethan to stop doing stuff like that.

Authors Note: Sorry for this crappy, brief chapter. I've prewritten the next chapter, and there will be some serious drama in it. It'll be up sometime tomorrow, so stay tuned!

💛Beth