CHAPTER THREE [SEASON FOUR]

Sam's Outfit

Sam's Outfit

"You're sure you're mom doesn't want to come with us?" I asked Alex, after we walked out of his apartment with Lydia and Elena.

We were going to the movies. Lydia and Elena would be seeing the Downton Abbey movie, and Alex and I would be seeing It Chapter 2.

After the disaster that was Jade's back to school party, Alex apologized to me about all of the drama with Nora, so things were cool between us again, although I couldn't help feeling a little pissed deep down still.

"Nah, she said she wants to stay home and watch Outlander", Alex replied.

"Oof, her loss. Schneider watched that show for a little bit, and I didn't understand it at all. I mean, the main dude was kinda cute, but the show didn't make sense at all", I said.

"Yeah, I've seen it a few times too. I don't like it that much", Alex said.

"Shit. I forgot my phone," Alex said a couple minutes later once we were at the elevator.

"Let's go back and get it", I said.

"We'll meet you downstairs", Alex said to Lydia and Elena as we walked away.

Once we were in the apartment, I called Alex's phone using my own phone.

"You shouldn't have picked such a generic ringtone. I bet we would've heard your phone by now if your ringtone was something different", I remarked.

"Yeah, I totally should've picked a song from Glee like you did", Alex said sarcastically.

"Shut up! Darren Criss's version of Teenage Dream is iconic", I said.

He smiled at me and continued to search for his phone.

We walked around the apartment and stopped in the hallway near his room.

"Wait, I think I hear it", he said, walking to his mom's door where there was a vibrating sound.

"Wait! Alex, I don't think that sound's a phone....." I said.

But I was too late. Alex had already opened the door and he ran out screaming.

He looked traumatized and it was honestly kinda funny.

"I'll find my phone later", he said.

We walked out of his apartment and stood in the hallway.

"...So how are you doing?", I asked.

"I just ruined my childhood. Turns out that that sound was my mom's vibrator and NOT my phone", he said.

I burst out laughing, like full tears streaming down my face laughing.

"Sorry, sorry. It's not funny, I know. To be fair, I did try to warn you..." I said.

"Yeah, when it was too late", he said.