CHAPTER THIRTEEN [SEASON THREE]

Sam's Outfit

Sam's Outfit

I walked into the Alvarez's apartment on Valentines Day. I was kinda bummed, because this was my first Valentines with a boyfriend, and I really wanted to spend it with him.

"Hey guys", I said.

"Sammie! I missed you so much!", Alex said, rushing over to me and hugging me.

"I missed you too. I feel like I'm grounded too", I said.

"At least you have your phone and Tv", Alex said.

"So, do we have time to hang out today?", I asked.

"I wish. I'm going to this bocce-ball tournament with my abuelita and Dr B today. I can ask if you can come with", he said.

"I can't. I have a huge project to do for history class. I'm sorry", I said.

"No, you're good. I'd actually rather do a project than go. Maybe I'll come by later? Sneak in your window?", he said.

"Ew. Like Edward from Twilight? No, I'm kidding. That sounds great", I said.

"Papito, we're leaving!", Lydia said, coming out of the kitchen with Dr. Berkowitz.

Alex hugs me one last time, "I'll see you later, Sammie".

"Bye guys!", I say, as they walk out of the apartment.

After they're all gone, and Elena and Syd have gone off to their charity walk thing, I head back up to my apartment.

I made Alex a gift for Valentines Day, and I'm super nervous to give it to him. It was really difficult to figure out what to get him, but I figured that I'd give him something from the heart that I worked really hard on.

I sat in my room blasting Ben Platt and working on my 'history project' which was really my gift for Alex for what seemed like hours.

There was a knock at my door, it was Schneider who came in and said, "Hey, I'm going down to the Alvarez's for Valentines dinner, are you coming?".

"Yeah, just let me change into something a little cuter", I said, cleaning up all my art supplies and getting my present ready to go.

"Ooh, is that for Alex?", he asked.

"Yeah. I hope he likes it. I worked really hard on it", I replied.

"Oh my gosh, that looks really good Sam. He'll love it", he said.

"I hope so", I said.

"Okay, I'm gonna leave now so you can get dressed. I was thinking we'd go downtown here in like fifteen minutes?", Schneider asked.

"Sounds good", I replied.