CHAPTER SEVEN// [SEASON THREE]

Sam's Outfit

Sam's Outfit

"Wow! You look great!", Elena said when I walked into the living room after getting dressed for my date with Alex.

"Thanks! Jade styled me", I said.

"I'll take all of the credit, please", Jade said jokingly.

"Holy shit! I'm about to steal your girlfriend, Alvarez", Finn said to Alex.

"Shut up, Finn. You look beautiful Sam", Alex said.

"Be safe, have fun. Home by ten", Penelope said.

"We're leaving now, Mami", Alex said.

With that, we left and walked to the boardwalk.

"So, where are we eating?", I asked as we walked along the boardwalk.

"It's a surprise. It's where Syd took Elena the other night. I asked Syd if you'd like it and they said that you would, so I hope that they were right", Alex said.

We walked for a few more minutes, and we stopped in front of a cute little shop called "The Café '84".

We walked in and got sat, and it was awesome. It was 80's themed, and there was pictures and memorabilia from 80's TV, movies, and music.

"I love this song!", I exclaimed when "Dancing In The Dark" By Bruce Springsteen began to play.

"Isn't this song Schneider's ringtone?", Alex asked.

"Shut up! It's his favorite so he introduced it to me, and now it's my favorite", I said.

Once the waitress came, we both ordered our food and drink.

Alex ordered a coke and a burger and fries, and I ordered a sweet tea and a chicken sandwich and fries.

"Okay, this is like my new favorite place ever", I said.

"I knew you'd like it. I mean, based off of all of the 80's movies you've forced me to watch with you", Alex said teasingly.

"Oh my gosh. You love watching those movies with me! You even made me buy you a Stand By Me poster for your birthday", I said.

"That was a good movie. I liked Top Gun and Sixteen Candles a lot too, though", Alex replied.

"You can't forget about Heathers and The Goonies, though", I said.

"Oh of course! And The Lost Boys", Alex said.

"Ughh classic! We also can't forget about Back To The Future", I said.

"And all three Vacation movies", Alex said.

When the food came, we still kept talking and talking as we ate.

This was a whole different experience than dating Ethan. Alex was so easy to talk to, and so fun to talk to as well. We had a history and lots of shared interests, so it was hard for us to actually run out of things to talk about.

As we continued to talk, I began to fall more in love with him.

Author's Note: Woah! Two chapters in one night! Go me! I started school this week and I'm taking three APs so I'm trying to get all my updating done on weekends! I'm also currently working on a Cobra Kai fic and on getting my American Vandal fic updated,so look out for those!

💛Beth