CHAPTER THIRTEEN [SEASON FOUR]

Sam's Outfit

Sam's Outfit

It was December 24, 2019, and it was officially our first day in NYC. We'd flown in from LA last night, and had gone straight to our hotel room, so this would be our first full day in the city.

I hadn't planned on visiting NYC for Christmas, but on Thanksgiving we'd been eating at the Alavarez's and had all gone around the table and talked about our dream Christmas or whatever. I'd said that mine would be to spend Christmas in NYC at the Plaza Hotel like in Home Alone 2, and I guess that Schneider had really taken that to heart.

As part of my Christmas gift this year, he had decided to pay for him, me, Avery, and the Alvarez's to spend a couple weeks in NYC for Christmas. He'd also allowed me to bring Dana and Jade, who believe it or not, were also both allowed to come with. Syd would also be coming with us, which Elena was super happy about.

We'd be staying in the city until the day after New Years Day.

The trip had kind of been a surprise for me, and I honestly couldn't believe that it was even happening to me.

Schneider had splurged for a big suite room at the Plaza Hotel, because he was really taking the whole Home Alone 2 fantasy to the max. It was a super cool hotel room, and the room situation was crazy.

I'd be sharing a room with Dana and Elena that had two gigantic king size beds, a bathroom, and a gigantic television.

On the first morning in New York, I had gotten up super early, done my hair and makeup, put in my contacts, and dressed in an outfit that was both cute and comfy at the same time. It was super cold in NYC, so I dressed in way more layers then I usually did.

Lydia and Penelope were going to go visit St Patrick's Cathedral, and they were also just gonna go explore the city. Schneider and Avery had plans to go buy some gifts and pick up some stuff for a 'surprise', and Elena, Syd, Dana, Jade, Alex, and I were gonna just walk around and explore.

Alex and I were definitely on better terms as of now, but we weren't back together or anything. We were what Dana called 'friends with benefits without the benefits', whatever that meant.

Once we were all dressed, we headed the few blocks over to Time's Square, where we would be starting out our 'exploring' at.

"Hey, we're gonna go try and find The Strand bookstore! We'll text you when we're done", Elena said.

"Ooh! Have fun!" I smiled.

"You should totally pick me out a book. I'm feeling in the mood for a murder mystery", Jade said to Elena and Syd.

Syd laughed, "We'll try and find something. Do you guys want anything too?" They asked, pointing to Alex, Dana, and I.

"Well...since you asked", Dana said sarcastically.
"She's kidding...she's kidding", Jade laughed.